Reviews for Love, Thneeds and Other Shady Business Deals
Mighty interesting
Karianna chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
This. Must. Continue.
FreakingCrazy chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Very Nice Job! I like how you added Bartholomew Cubbins to the story. I also like the end-
"Whaddaya say? Partners?"

Norma stooped to shake the furry creature's paw.

Please Update Soon!
Oncie's Sweetheart chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I love Bartholemew's character!
And I love The 500 Hats of Bartholemew Cubbins! You read my mind!
Waiwa Ayas chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Wow, Bartholomew is hilarious! He's just like my roommate!

This is a masterfully done story so far. The descriptions and the dialogue are smooth and never overbearing. Now that Norma is working with the Lorax, I wonder what's going to happen next?
Waiwa Ayas chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh my gosh, this is awesome! You got the Onceler's character dead-on. I laughed my head off at his and Norma's interaction. Great job! :D
SootGremlin-chan chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This is getting good, and I love Barty! He sounds like a very interesting fellow :)
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is great so far! I'm looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love it! Norma is so brilliantly stated and Strong I like how you stayed in Character
kikki1546 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Very well Done I look forward to read more
Ruby Smith chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I LOVE this! Go Norma! I love how you actually got once-ler's character right... You're the first person I've seen to get it right in ages! I also really like how Norma and Once-Ler's characters constrast so violently well; really well written. Keep up the good work!
FreakingCrazy chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great Job1 I really Like this! PLease Update Soon! I BEG you!
Franki09 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It's great so far! The quality of writing is fab, and I like the new take you took on this pair. It's very unique and original and is a nice break from how these stories are ususually written. I look forward to the next chapter!

Well done! :)

Oncie's Sweetheart chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
He was most likely the most attractive man Norma had ever seen.

And she despised him with every fibre of her being.

She hated him. She hated that smug son of a beehive for being so happy about this. So enthusiastic. So friendly. So likeable. For smiling at the cameras, totally suave and optimistic.

But most of all, she hated him for being so dang cute.

She made herself a solemn vow then and there.

She was going to ruin his life.

hahahahahhaha:D best lines here