Reviews for Love Shed
Red Haired Eleanor chapter 1 . 7/12
this is actually very good. Hot af
Nana chapter 1 . 6/19
You can put Kagami more sadist as he is the seme! . 3
Hey. You did good very good on this. It's 2016 and I love it just SAYIN have a very nice day.
Joey Kalma chapter 1 . 3/28
This is my first time ever reading any kind of "yaoi". I think I chose a very good story, as yours was very intricate in detail and I could understand from Tetsu's point of view. I believe that I was very pulled in by your word choice in the whole thing. I think that you should really write a real book, maybe revolving around the details of the whole sex idea. I was very pulled in by the beginning, and I am left wanting more in the end. I really like your writing, is what I'm saying.* Sorry for the long rant!

*If you think I'm an author or anything of the sort, you're very wrong. I do love writing, and I also would love to publish a book.
I LOVE IT "UKE KUROKO POWER"
Animelover12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Beautiful amazing wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
It's not often that I request this from anyone, but pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee make more. Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
Ashton chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
WLEKRFGHFDJSKIFJHDJKELR,TMGNJRIEOIFGJEKLRKNJVFRWOFNGIJ RNEFODICNIFRBGVIUFCRNEXOKRVN BT5VRUENORCVTGIJRF VNUCJIT5NRGVKCTRFNGVIUCTRJNF DEWIJEFKLCKRXM EOKWKFD OVJUHU5Y BEVXOKL;E3 KJVTUN4CEKXWLVO JTIHI BHCIJOKLR VJI4CROEKLVJ IT5H4RO32PFKLC OR4J5IBT HCRJWK;QM KCKEVLJ O-O
Juh823 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Melhor fanfic de todos os tempos 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
That was amazing and i loved the way you did your characters even if they were a bit occ
lizzyaml chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
It's really a good scene and really hot ;)
Kxro-kun chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This is hot shit. I feel so satisfied
Care200022012 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I just started watching this anime but I already love this couple! This was super sexy and I loved this! Thx!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Whoops! It cut off my earlier review! I want KasaKise! I like Kasamatsu-Senpai, he's such a violent tsundere XD. He reminds me of another Senpai from another anime thats short, violent, hot tempered, but hard working and likes what he does. Coincidentally, that Senpai also has a bishonen for a kohai, but she's really a girl that looks like a prince.
I want a KasaKise story where Kasamatsu-Senpai is tired of Kise's bullshit of never noticing his affections and has his way with him then confesses in his own weird way ;) Please write something like that! It's one of my other OTP's besides KagaKuro!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Alex: I love it! *nosebleeds everywhere*
Hades: good god...
Alex: shut up! You'll have your way with your girlfriend, I promise you!
Hades: I don't get paid enough for this
Alex: you don't paid at all! By the way, damn Kuroko! Way to get your man! I approve!
Hades: Jesus Christ...
Alex: Hades Darling, shut up and give the nice author some Internet cookies *smiles evilly*
Hades: okay! Okay! *hands author Intenet cookies* happy?
Alex: very! Thanks for the amazingly HOT story! Please write more! Maybe my other ship Kasa
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »