Reviews for Love Shed
BellaVonChrist chapter 1 . 3/13
Oohhhhhh so hot

I laughed when I read "sex is the best exercise
leafa-chansao30 chapter 1 . 1/24
That was amazing! I love these two! xD
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 1/22
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!Yes,I've been waiting for something like this for so long!And it's finally happened! (_)
(YOU'VE DEFINITELY BEEN HIKA-APPROVED!
Emiko Hashimoto chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I loved this story. Can u make another one of this couple?
mistress of mystery aka mm chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow this is one of the best kuroko no basket fanfics I have ever read anxious have read alot this was very well writen . You are a good author and I hope to see you continue
HikarixYamixYaoi chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was amazing! I really enjoyed it, and you did amazing with the characters so don't worry so much ;) You could probably read some doujinshi's to get some better ideas... But you seem to have it down pact!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Ulala! I really like it! So hot! :))
XxlighterxX chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
if you want i will be happy to help you! I'm virgin but I'm perv and naughty so... if you want my help pm me! Great story by the way! *runs away*
MissYuki1990 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
AWWWWWWW! Even though this was definitely hot, I do believe that the more apropriate term to describe this is agonizingly sweet. I loved it, and I compliment you for that, because this actually the very first time that I actually cannot imagine a fic going in any other direction. Great job! I am definitely waiting for more. :)
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Yesh I needed some KagaKuro smex Cause love Kagami rocking Kuroko's world! hehe So well done!
Meh chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This... was amazing!
lilly chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Omg...oh how I wish this could be an episode or an Ova...why...why not? you should have been the creater of the anime... that would be so cool
Crez chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
You are right that Kuroko was a bot off chara, but I didn't really mind! There are times when he getts more emotional, and no one really knows what goes on in his head! P

I think this was very well written! You held a good phase through it all, and you didn't waste any time anywhere. It has the right amount of details. Sometimes in fanfics like this there can be too many details which can make it sound gross at times. But this is pretty perfect! It was detailed enough for me to really picture it, but it still left some room for my imagination.
The beginning is a bit clunky and they are a bit off chara, but when it gets too it I hardly noticed it!
Good job! 8/10
Elina chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I dont like sex so much, i would like to read kisses. ,_,
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013