Reviews for Sing Along
janiebee64 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was awesome Marianna. You picked one of my favorites songs..and groups. And honestly everytime I hear this song I think of Supernatural and Sam and Dean, but now it will forever remind me of them. I LOVE IT! And I'm amazed at how fast you came up with this..did you already have this floating in the back of your mind?..LOL

I loved that little part you stuck in the middle about Sam grapping the wheel..just like the video..AWESOME!..and so funny. :D And the fact that the tape was a gift from Sam..and Dean's favorite one..such a sweet brother moment.

Thanks you for this. It was perfect. :))

Take care,
Jane
Kurt-Happiness and Coffee chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is awesome!
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh Marianna, why do you always have to pull at my heartstrings like this?
"Bohemian Rhapsody" will never be the same to me after this - from now on, it will always remind me of my two favorite TV-brothers. I absolutely loved it! Great work!

-Elisa.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"And Sam had seen this show, thank-you-very-much; had seen it from the front row of the passenger seat enough times over the years to know which moves went with which songs; which songs required a ridiculously high voice; which drum solos necessitated beating – carefully – on the Impala's steering wheel and dash; which guitar riffs would end with the car briefly swerving off the road; which lyrics he would be expected to sing along with Dean...and the list went on."

A scenario I suspected all along (LOL) BTW did you see the YouTube vid of Dean singing "I'm All Outta Love" ? It's right up there with Jensen's rendion of "Eye Of The Tiger"- you must see it!
judyann chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
OMG loved that! Love them singing in the car. Another wonderful one!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I have the biggest smile on my face after reading this! This is what we need more of in the show! Just Sam and Dean in the Impala sing queen perfect. XD
dirtdevil76 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
LOVED THIS SO MUCH

It's like that Wayne's World scene turned into Winchester style! :D

I always wish that they would do something like this in an episode. Them singing along to Bohemian Rhapsody, that'd just be hilarious. I can imagine Jared trying to hit the high notes haha ;D

WE NEED A MUSICAL EPISODE AND BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY SHOULD BE IN IT. I WANT TO SEE SAM AND DEAN SINGING ALONG TO BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY IN THE IMPALA. MY GOD.

Anyways, yes. I really REALLY liked this little one-shot. It was cute
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
OH MY... Holy... THIS.. WAS.. SHEER.. AWESOMENESS! LOVED IT! Best song fic EVER! You should do a Youtube vid for this!
keacdragon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Love it! you rock!
lizzieten chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome story, I enjoyed reading it!
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome. :D I've always loveloveloved that Bon Jovi scene - the brothers singing together like that, as if nothing exists outside that moment. :3 This was really beautiful. Queen's 'We Will Rock You' has always been a favourite of mine... and Sam's analysing of the lyrics was bittersweet. As always, Dean's big-brotherliness was awesome and adorable and like all around perfect. Thank you! :D
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh this was really wonderful. One of your very best ones!
Kailene chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh My Goodness...what an incredible job you did at nto only weaving the lyrics throughout the story, but in fitting them into the boys' lives. You're right, those songs could very well be their anthems.

Awesome job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Holy heck, those songs really do fit their lives.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Sam shook his head, feeling a strong wave of determination wash over him; because he would never let Dean go...and not just because the song said so. "No, we will not let you go..."

(This made me sniffle.)