Reviews for Sing Along
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome. :D I've always loveloveloved that Bon Jovi scene - the brothers singing together like that, as if nothing exists outside that moment. :3 This was really beautiful. Queen's 'We Will Rock You' has always been a favourite of mine... and Sam's analysing of the lyrics was bittersweet. As always, Dean's big-brotherliness was awesome and adorable and like all around perfect. Thank you! :D
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh this was really wonderful. One of your very best ones!
Kailene chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh My Goodness...what an incredible job you did at nto only weaving the lyrics throughout the story, but in fitting them into the boys' lives. You're right, those songs could very well be their anthems.

Awesome job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Holy heck, those songs really do fit their lives.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Sam shook his head, feeling a strong wave of determination wash over him; because he would never let Dean go...and not just because the song said so. "No, we will not let you go..."

(This made me sniffle.)
xxDodo chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this! Sam analyzing the lyrics and Dean just rocking out was perfect, not to mentuon this is like the best brotherly moment ever *melts into puddle* awesome!

-Dodo
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Cool! I love listening to Queen and singing along. My mother played "We Are The Champions" at my university graduation party! So the fact that you wrote Queen into the Winchester's lives just makes it soooo much better. I've always thought that BR described the Winchester's screwed up lives very well. Good job!
beyondthedarknessliesgreatness chapter 1 . 9/17/2012