Reviews for Rainy Night
GothGirlXenon chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I like how you described Gaz's mother, she seems nice. But according to Jhonen Vasquez and the writers of IZ it was confirmed that Dib was a creation of the professor and there was a speculation that Gaz was too. However since it was not confirmed for Gaz being Prof. M's creation, there are also speculations of her being a natural born child.
On a few Invader Zim fansites, blogs, and other web pages on Membrane's bio, it said that he had a wife that suffered a horrible fate and now her remains live in a jar somewhere. This could be a possibility that Gaz had a mom rather than her being an organic creation like her brother. But I don't know if this info is true or not.
F-ckthesystem125 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Not bad.
Zekiev Clayton-Zolnerowich chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
OH MY FREAKING YES THIS WAS AMAZING KEEP IT AMAZING YEEEES PIIIIIIIEEEEE. but really, i read through the ten chapters of the sequel, and had to read this. AMAZING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. WOOOO
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I'm not flaming, just curious. Why are you avoiding love making with such vigor? It is an important and beautiful part of any successful and happy relationship...
yourbloodysister chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
Purp!
yourbloodysister chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
My sweet, sweet worm baby-of-a-sister. I read hogwash as Hogwarts, I had to reread the whole bloody paragraph.
inactive or something chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
I'M LISTENING.
inactive or something chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
*Shoves donut in Red's mouth*
CRAZY CREEP. XD
inactive or something chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
MOAR!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Wah, wah, waaaaaaaaah! LOL! Well at least now they have an Irken military specialist on their side to help get around the security AND anything else the Irkens could think to come up with! What's more, there's no way he would ever betray them since he's fully devoted to Gaz!
Josie May chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I am loving this story! Just finished with part 3. So much Drama! I love drama, I eat it up like candy!

Anyway congrats on the victory with your sis, although at this point it's probably been a while since that victory actually happened.

Man, the more I read this the more I feel honored that you read my fanfic. Again, love it, going to go back to read more now.
Josie May chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hey!

Just finished with part 1 and it is really good! I especially loved the bit where Zim argues with himself about being an invader. Can't wait to read the rest of it.
DeathWish1234 chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
:D I like horses too! That and I own one LOL!
I liked me this chappie! And I must PM you back my dear friend! I just got a break this week so I shall message yooooouuuu and update my own story hopefully lol.
I love gir and mini moose. So loyal, willing to sacrafice their life for someone they love. Sniffle. Sniffle! Lol. I am excited to see what happens next! Yup I am I am I am! And yes before you ask I am a tad bit hyper...
inactive or something chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
XD I completely agree with everything you said about this chapter.
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Well, well, well... Looks like the Irkens have very strict rules about unifying mates. If one isn't willing, then there can't be a cerimony.

Also, I'm not the least bit suprised that Zim won the fight. He is an invader after all, and even though he may not be the elite of elites, he was trained to and has been fighting for years while Red just lounged around after become a Tallest. Also, for the first time, He has a cause worth fighting for.