Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
Traveling Master chapter 51 . 2/17
Review I shall, I see how things are getting interesting. Seems as though they can't get a break. Wouldn't be surprised if Brody was the one to marry them...good luck with the story.
Traveling Master chapter 50 . 2/17
Something tells me they got the wrong dewott, finally Giovanni does something, looking forward to what happens next.
Shadow the DeathWarrior chapter 51 . 1/23
Aw, you leave a cliffhanger again? Dew ain't gonna be safe xD
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 51 . 1/21
Uh oh. This does NOT look good for Dew!
wyatt.harris chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I love your story and I have 2 ocs.
name Michel
nickname mage
species absol
Age 20
moves sucker punch thunder blizzard and pursuit
personality Queit and adventorus
History born mt coret been chased and hates rascism
gender male he loves mystic he treats dew spar buddy he doesnt likes morgan
2nd name darky nickname rings
alter shiney moves sucker punch quik attack dark pulse sand attack
personaliy skittish clutz timid
history released by trainer joined mages team
gender female shes in love with mage hates mystic likes dew likes morgan abit.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 50 . 7/24/2014
Hmm...interesting chapter! Me thinks these kidnappers have Dew mixed up with Swift! I could be wrong though.
LiveLaughLoveCas chapter 49 . 7/8/2014
I have two OC's that you could use if you wanted. You could have the team head to the town where the war is waging between the two sides, and they could side with either Emilia and try and bring peace. Just a suggestion, and if you want to use them, by all means, go for it :)

Name: Sadao

Species: Seviper

Gender: Male

Personality: Sadao is a strong fighter with a dark, cruel past. He is very cunning and manipulative, and loves to talk about conquering the world. However, he could never really do this as he is a nice guy at heart. He is very smart and strategic, and if provoked, he will take the other down. He is very frugal with money, and protective of those he cares for. He never seems to get angry and works hard when needed. He can be a bit naïve at times, when women are involved. He is responsible and caring. As said before, he does have a dark past in which he was unimaginably cruel.

History: Sadao was born into a clan of Sevipers that had a goal to take over a town of Zangoose. Sadao was raised to be the leader of this clan, and once he came of age, he led the attack. The clan almost completely wiped out the town, until the town rallied behind the Zangoose Emilia. She led the town against the clan, and the two are continually at war. Sadao developed an extreme rivalry with Emilia, however during a fight, the two got lost in a forest. They had to rely on one another and developed a slight friendship and attraction to one another (though they will continually deny this and their rivalry is still evident). The war is currently at a stand still due to the slight friendship between the two.

Relationship/pairing: Eventually with Emilia, though they will always be fighting.

Fear: Dying young

Talent: fighting and leading, as well as writing poetry

Name: Emilia (called Emi as a nickname)

Species: Zangoose

Gender: female

Personality: Emi is very hot headed with a temper that is quick to flare up. She is very passionate, and often resorts to simply physically attacking someone (usually Sadao) when angry. She is a fierce fighter, and is an amazing leader. However, she hates to be alone. She gets very emotional when by herself, and she gets emotional when she thinks about her past. She is usually quite sarcastic towards guys, and very kind and friendly towards girls. She hates to lose. She is very quick to adapt to new situations.

History: Emi was born into a time of war. She originally never planned on going near the battlefield, until one day when she witnessed her father die in front of her when the town was attacked. She was lucky to make it out alive, and at that moment, she made the decision to fight. She led her town against the clan that attacked, and gained back much of their territory. She developed a bitter rivalry with Sadao, until the day they got lost.

Relationship/pairing: Eventually with Sadao

Fear: reliving her father’s death

Talent: leading, fighting, playing the harp

Other: Sadao and Emilia continually fight with one another. Emilia typically wins, and continually threatens to kill Sadao. However, it is always viewed as a ‘lover’s quarrel’ which the two deny immediately. Emilia also has green eyes.
Midnight lark chapter 49 . 6/11/2014
I'm surprised Lila didn't go along with Jesse... Oh well, they'll find each other again.
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 49 . 6/10/2014
Few is MIA, Swift has a dark past; very suspenseful! I enjoyed yet another one of your chapters.
Trainer Naps chapter 49 . 6/4/2014
Yeesh...looks like Swift took a few more Confuse Rays than one should, know what I mean? I can still see the little birds circling his head...
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 49 . 6/4/2014
Great chapter! I enjoyed it a lot. Keep up the awesome work. I wonder what'll happen next?
Coli Chibi chapter 49 . 6/4/2014
No, Sala!
Midnight Lark chapter 48 . 5/31/2014
It's nice to see you working on this again, I liked it :) If you want another OC, you could use Hex :P
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 48 . 5/30/2014
I'm glad to see this update. It was well done! I can't wait to see what's next!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 48 . 5/30/2014
Great chapter! Very entertaining!