Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
ShadowClaw17 chapter 56 . 4/20
Awesome chapter! I bet something will happen between static and Tachi, Even though I'm a proud Static x Morgan shipper. But this chapter was still awesome
Dranicus101 chapter 56 . 4/13
*Fireworks are going off everywhere as a certain Lucario is constantly setting each one off*

Brody: LOVE IS REAL! I knew I sense some special connection between Dew and Mystic. It was only a matter of time. SD, you have made a lucario very proud today, there are so many ways to express how I feel right now-

Unfortunately this isn't your review! *I shove him away, causing him to trip on some leftover fireworks, which go off, blasting him away.* ...You know he's use to this kind of stuff. Sorry about that, he just got really excited when he heard what had happened (even though technically in the story no one except for Marine knows.) anyways, awesome chapter, after that news about you changing the rating to M, I really thought that Dew was going to end the bird team.

That was a close one. Honestly I don't know how I would've felt if he did do it. Funny how Mystic decided to join Marine an Dew, what better way to cut the conversation than to pinch someone's tail.

And hey, forgot one more thing. HAPPY-

*Suddenly I'm shoved aside by Brody, whose fur is burnt. With him are also Alistar and Grant.*

Brody: We just wanted to say...

Both Brody and Alistar: Happy Birthday Mystic

*Grant just nods while the other cheer on*

Brody: Congrats on your birthday and your first day in being in a relationship!

Okay, running out of time guys! Like I was saying before I got interrupted, happy b day Mystic. And congrats on getting the chapter out on her b day. It was great, looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Dark Arcanine 33 chapter 56 . 4/13
Really Mystic? Ya had to pinch a bitch? Ah well, it was entertaining at least. Those two are finally together. Now, where's Ally? Jk, jk

Giovanni still being as a pitiful guy. I only Mai had existed here.

And of course Static mistakes a girl for a guy. Luckily it wasn't the other way around.

Nice work and welcome back. NOW GET BACK TO ACTION
Knight of the Dimensions chapter 56 . 4/13
Yay! It all comes together, for now.
Dranicus101 chapter 55 . 4/3
Wow, this must e the best chapter ever! Suchucj character development! Epic battle scene, I'm still shocked that we learned Jesse's past! And man, that ending, blew me away. I must say this was the ultimate chapter ever!

...I know it's late, but it's still April, so...April fools...Okay, now time for the actually review.

I do agree, changing the ratings will give you lots of options instead of being restricted. When it comes to gore and violence, that's not a problem for me and I'm not really bothered by language. But if it has to do with suggestive scenes, well I'd be okay with it. I look forward to the upcoming chapter and to seeing some of the new changes that you will bring.
StarsInTheStorm chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Firstly, not a bad start. Maybe I'm late saying this, but here's a grammar tip. When writing 'said' or 'asked' etc after speech, do not capitalize the word.

Ex: ["Come on!" Said Jesse."] This should be [ "Come on!" said Jesse.]

Also, I'm a but confused in the A/N, it may be unrelated, but whatever. You say, 'Hello everybody, this is GreatFlash and I'm presenting my third fic, Explorers of Truth.' Is that a beta, or is it you? Maybe you should work on eliminating ambiguity?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 54 . 4/13/2016
Great chapter! Keep it up!
Dranicus101 chapter 54 . 4/13/2016
Well happy birthday Mystic.

Glad to see that little reunion went smoothly, Static's little typist comment sure surprised me. As well as the intruders. And awesome that we now find out what Mystic's special treasure means (nice foreshadowing).

Well now things keep getting more interesting by the chapter, looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Jeptwin chapter 53 . 2/15/2016
Hmm. Been a while since I've read or updated. It's so hard thinking of 40 something dares! Although, I must admit, I like that you're updating again
Dranicus101 chapter 53 . 11/29/2015
Yay, the team is back together! And I don't think that pun was bad. You gotta Dew what you gotta Dew...
Anyways, the chapter was great, I love Static's comments. And everyone coming in when Marine and Dew were..,You know. It was priceless.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 53 . 11/29/2015
Whoa! Things are sure getting more insane than usual eh? Great work! Update soon please!
Dranicus101 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
And the team is born, funny how Team ivory met team destruct. Just a heads up, since I'm re reading this, I'm not going to review for each chapter, and I won't know how long each review will be, but I'll definetly leave a review. Especially if the chapter mentions any relics.
Dranicus101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
So technically I reviewed as Travelling Master, but since I'm using a ew account, might as well leave a review. Man I forgot how scary Morgan can be when she is pissed. Looking forward to re reading this story. I'll also keep an eye out for any mention of the relics.
Ridin Valon chapter 52 . 10/18/2015
Would like to submit OCs.

Name:Wavier

Nickname:Wave

Species: Clawitzer

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Alter: None

Moves: Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Crabhammer

Special: Gambling Shot: Duo (Wavier fires two randomized shots of his ranged moves. Unfortunately, he has no idea what would come out and the shot is so powerful that it tosses him back from a far distance...)
Hammer and Fire (Once he is engaged in close combat, Wavier attempts to retaliate with Crabhammer and then fires one of his ranged moves.)

Personality: Wavier prefers to be diplomatic rather to fight against his enemies. He gets frustrated when he has to fight. He prefers to throw fights as he sees that fights are barbaric to his liking. Wavier is lazy most of the time and likes to sleep. Despite his lazy attitude, Wavier would defend anyone who is threatened physically or mentally. He likes to gamble his luck on battles.

Bio: Wavier comes from a wealthy family. However, he was bored by staying all day in his home. His family never allowed him to leave. Thus, he left his family, trying to hide his identity. It is said that his name was Ira before he changed it.

Reason for joining the guild: He hopes to be able to hide from his family, who is searching for him, and he wants to make friends in the guild.

Thoughts of...

Mystic: Wants to be friends.

Steven/Dew: Would like to be friends, and seems interesting.

Morgan: Looks joyful.

Jesse: Hopes to make friends with him.
Dranicus101 chapter 52 . 10/18/2015
Marine seems...nice. Poor Dew, I cringed when he got hit there. Guess he now knows how Brody feels. It's nice to see the funny story again.