Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
Draconic Devastation chapter 1 . 9/1
Firstly, not a bad start. Maybe I'm late saying this, but here's a grammar tip. When writing 'said' or 'asked' etc after speech, do not capitalize the word.

Ex: ["Come on!" Said Jesse."] This should be [ "Come on!" said Jesse.]

Also, I'm a but confused in the A/N, it may be unrelated, but whatever. You say, 'Hello everybody, this is GreatFlash and I'm presenting my third fic, Explorers of Truth.' Is that a beta, or is it you? Maybe you should work on eliminating ambiguity?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 54 . 4/13
Great chapter! Keep it up!
Dranicus101 chapter 54 . 4/13
Well happy birthday Mystic.

Glad to see that little reunion went smoothly, Static's little typist comment sure surprised me. As well as the intruders. And awesome that we now find out what Mystic's special treasure means (nice foreshadowing).

Well now things keep getting more interesting by the chapter, looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Jeptwin chapter 53 . 2/15
Hmm. Been a while since I've read or updated. It's so hard thinking of 40 something dares! Although, I must admit, I like that you're updating again
Dranicus101 chapter 53 . 11/29/2015
Yay, the team is back together! And I don't think that pun was bad. You gotta Dew what you gotta Dew...
Anyways, the chapter was great, I love Static's comments. And everyone coming in when Marine and Dew were..,You know. It was priceless.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 53 . 11/29/2015
Whoa! Things are sure getting more insane than usual eh? Great work! Update soon please!
Dranicus101 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
And the team is born, funny how Team ivory met team destruct. Just a heads up, since I'm re reading this, I'm not going to review for each chapter, and I won't know how long each review will be, but I'll definetly leave a review. Especially if the chapter mentions any relics.
Dranicus101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
So technically I reviewed as Travelling Master, but since I'm using a ew account, might as well leave a review. Man I forgot how scary Morgan can be when she is pissed. Looking forward to re reading this story. I'll also keep an eye out for any mention of the relics.
Ridin Valon chapter 52 . 10/18/2015
Would like to submit OCs.

Species: Clawitzer

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Alter: None

Moves: Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Crabhammer

Special: Gambling Shot: Duo (Wavier fires two randomized shots of his ranged moves. Unfortunately, he has no idea what would come out and the shot is so powerful that it tosses him back from a far distance...)
Hammer and Fire (Once he is engaged in close combat, Wavier attempts to retaliate with Crabhammer and then fires one of his ranged moves.)

Personality: Wavier prefers to be diplomatic rather to fight against his enemies. He gets frustrated when he has to fight. He prefers to throw fights as he sees that fights are barbaric to his liking. Wavier is lazy most of the time and likes to sleep. Despite his lazy attitude, Wavier would defend anyone who is threatened physically or mentally. He likes to gamble his luck on battles.

Bio: Wavier comes from a wealthy family. However, he was bored by staying all day in his home. His family never allowed him to leave. Thus, he left his family, trying to hide his identity. It is said that his name was Ira before he changed it.

Reason for joining the guild: He hopes to be able to hide from his family, who is searching for him, and he wants to make friends in the guild.

Thoughts of...

Mystic: Wants to be friends.

Steven/Dew: Would like to be friends, and seems interesting.

Morgan: Looks joyful.

Jesse: Hopes to make friends with him.
Dranicus101 chapter 52 . 10/18/2015
Marine seems...nice. Poor Dew, I cringed when he got hit there. Guess he now knows how Brody feels. It's nice to see the funny story again.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 52 . 10/17/2015
Great chapter! About time you updated!
Dark Arcanine 33 chapter 52 . 10/17/2015
Wow Marine is a bitch, lol. Poor Dew...
Mr. Scary face chapter 52 . 10/17/2015
This fic still exist?!
Thought you had given up on this.
Traveling Master chapter 51 . 2/17/2015
Review I shall, I see how things are getting interesting. Seems as though they can't get a break. Wouldn't be surprised if Brody was the one to marry them...good luck with the story.
Traveling Master chapter 50 . 2/17/2015
Something tells me they got the wrong dewott, finally Giovanni does something, looking forward to what happens next.