Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
Ghostdad7 chapter 37 . 12/8/2012
Okay 15 treasures? Trying to remember how many OC's you accepted. If I remember correctly it was around 15, might be less, might be more. Atleast if it is less than 15 all the OC's you obtained could have a major job throughout the story.

Also I like how you would (or probably should) incoporate the other OC's
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 37 . 12/8/2012
Splendid chapter! It was nice to know more about the tablets and treusures. I wonder how Javaline is going to take all of them on her own... and how Jesse's relationship is going to turn out. It was also nice to know about the interrogation even though it didn't turn out well for them... the last part was interesting too.
And thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help! I'm also endlessly amused by your conclusion that i'm a girl... which i'm not... do i speak too polite? Do i have an usual avatar? Or something else that made you conclude it? Lol xD I'm male...

-I'm excited for next chapter!
Francelette The Angel chapter 37 . 12/7/2012
Amazing again!
Traveling Master chapter 37 . 12/7/2012
Wow, the suspense is sure building. Great chapter, looking forward to what happens next!
DelinquentDuo chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
I feel like Lila just kissed Jesse to get information out of him. Interesting to know.
allen Vth chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
This chapter sure brought more questions than answers, that's for sure.
It will be exciting to read the next chapter and find out what will happen.
Ghostdad7 chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
YAY! Jesse go kissed. Wait? was this the first couple maybe? is it even a couple? Questions questions nobody likes questions!
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
Great chapter! This was really interesting! You're doing a great job with the treasure idea, and this is really getting exciting! The scene between Jesse and Lila was amusing xD Wonder how their relationship is going to be... and i can see that Static is still as confident and proud as he can be! Wonder which move it is...
-I look forward to next chapter!
Francelette The Angel chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
Amazing
Traveling Master chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
Jesse you sly dog...canine...thing. Cool chapter, very mysterious. Hope Jesse makes it on time, and also hope that Static doesn't hurt himself too much. Looking forward to the next chapter.
allen Vth chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
Javaline was nearly impossible to take out, but at least Arrow is there, and I guess that Jesse is coming with some backup. I am still worried about Kirlia though, her power is still a mystery.
Coli Chibi chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
I smell epic battle coming...
Francelette The Angel chapter 34 . 12/4/2012
I wonder If Im still in this story
Francelette The Angel chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
Sweet
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
Nice chapter! I was missing the usually fast updates, but i understand that you are working on the other FF too.
The chapter was pretty exciting! I wonder who's going to be caught and where you are taking the treasure idea.
-I look forward to next chapter!
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »