Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 34 . 12/4/2012
I wonder If Im still in this story
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
Nice chapter! I was missing the usually fast updates, but i understand that you are working on the other FF too.
The chapter was pretty exciting! I wonder who's going to be caught and where you are taking the treasure idea.
-I look forward to next chapter!
Traveling Master chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
This are starting to build up, again I can see some very good foreshadowing events coming, looking forward to the secrets behind the ruins. And good luck with your other stories.
TheReaderOfFanfictions chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
great chapters! the guild cup was very exciting, and it didn't turn out the way i thought it would. the recent history and problems of the characters was interesting too!
allen Vth chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
so the other team has finally arrived, this should make things more fun
Also, I am almost positive that Static will learn Volt Tackle
allen Vth chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
I would have never imagined that their mother would have spended all those years doing something like that!
That just takes determination.
allen Vth chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
so a pokemon said "little Kramzak", that makes me think that there are other more dangerous pokemon that are in a higher position than him.
allen Vth chapter 31 . 11/25/2012
I am sure there will be more future pairings, I can almost guess just what the Riolu is thinking *I giggle a little* :)
and just out of curiousity, can I make an OC for this fanfic, I am just asking out of curiousity because I already read your summary that it says that entry for OCs are closed.
allen Vth chapter 30 . 11/24/2012
no fair, the bad guys have the advantage.
then again, most battles aren't decided because of advantages.
allen Vth chapter 29 . 11/24/2012
This is just a theory, but I believe the Queen of Thieves is the mother of you know who...
Also, Can I join your community. Is that I believe, if I where to join a community, more people will view my fanfic and it will get more noticed.
allen Vth chapter 28 . 11/24/2012
I am almost positive that the meeting of Dew and Morgan with their parents, will be close
allen Vth chapter 27 . 11/23/2012
That shadow figure is their father, I am sure of it :)
Guest chapter 34 . 11/23/2012
Barrett M107 chapter 34 . 11/23/2012
I had my thoughts about Morgan's item, but I wasn't sure until now. It's a fantastic story and I'll be awaiting more chapters.

And Congrats on 200 reviews.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »