Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
Traveling Master chapter 38 . 12/20/2012
...I have no words to describe how epic this chapter was. When Brody and Grant first battle each other, that was awesome. This chapter blew it sky high. I was amazed by this chapter. Everyone with their respective signature moves, it was crazy. As always, looking forward to what happens next.
FreyaDev chapter 38 . 12/20/2012
Amazing!
RivalSilverFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Well my chapters are short compared to YOURS, still rocks though.
Riolux chapter 37 . 12/13/2012
This story is awesome I can't wait for the next chapter
allen Vth chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
That Kramzak guy sure is scary, I wouldn't stay in the same room even if he is calm.
This chapter kinda reminded me of that phrase, "Calm before the storm." A lot of emotions sure took place, and the team is reuniting all in one place.
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
Oops typo, I meant "unusual" avatar not "usual"...
Ghostdad7 chapter 37 . 12/8/2012
Okay 15 treasures? Trying to remember how many OC's you accepted. If I remember correctly it was around 15, might be less, might be more. Atleast if it is less than 15 all the OC's you obtained could have a major job throughout the story.

Also I like how you would (or probably should) incoporate the other OC's
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 37 . 12/8/2012
Splendid chapter! It was nice to know more about the tablets and treusures. I wonder how Javaline is going to take all of them on her own... and how Jesse's relationship is going to turn out. It was also nice to know about the interrogation even though it didn't turn out well for them... the last part was interesting too.
And thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help! I'm also endlessly amused by your conclusion that i'm a girl... which i'm not... do i speak too polite? Do i have an usual avatar? Or something else that made you conclude it? Lol xD I'm male...

-I'm excited for next chapter!
FreyaDev chapter 37 . 12/7/2012
Amazing again!
Traveling Master chapter 37 . 12/7/2012
Wow, the suspense is sure building. Great chapter, looking forward to what happens next!
DelinquentDuo chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
I feel like Lila just kissed Jesse to get information out of him. Interesting to know.
allen Vth chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
This chapter sure brought more questions than answers, that's for sure.
It will be exciting to read the next chapter and find out what will happen.
Ghostdad7 chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
YAY! Jesse go kissed. Wait? was this the first couple maybe? is it even a couple? Questions questions nobody likes questions!
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
Great chapter! This was really interesting! You're doing a great job with the treasure idea, and this is really getting exciting! The scene between Jesse and Lila was amusing xD Wonder how their relationship is going to be... and i can see that Static is still as confident and proud as he can be! Wonder which move it is...
-I look forward to next chapter!
FreyaDev chapter 36 . 12/6/2012