Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
Traveling Master chapter 37 . 12/7/2012
Wow, the suspense is sure building. Great chapter, looking forward to what happens next!
DelinquentDuo chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
I feel like Lila just kissed Jesse to get information out of him. Interesting to know.
allen Vth chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
This chapter sure brought more questions than answers, that's for sure.
It will be exciting to read the next chapter and find out what will happen.
Ghostdad7 chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
YAY! Jesse go kissed. Wait? was this the first couple maybe? is it even a couple? Questions questions nobody likes questions!
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
Great chapter! This was really interesting! You're doing a great job with the treasure idea, and this is really getting exciting! The scene between Jesse and Lila was amusing xD Wonder how their relationship is going to be... and i can see that Static is still as confident and proud as he can be! Wonder which move it is...
-I look forward to next chapter!
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
Traveling Master chapter 36 . 12/6/2012
Jesse you sly dog...canine...thing. Cool chapter, very mysterious. Hope Jesse makes it on time, and also hope that Static doesn't hurt himself too much. Looking forward to the next chapter.
allen Vth chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
Javaline was nearly impossible to take out, but at least Arrow is there, and I guess that Jesse is coming with some backup. I am still worried about Kirlia though, her power is still a mystery.
Coli Chibi chapter 35 . 12/5/2012
I smell epic battle coming...
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 34 . 12/4/2012
I wonder If Im still in this story
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
Nice chapter! I was missing the usually fast updates, but i understand that you are working on the other FF too.
The chapter was pretty exciting! I wonder who's going to be caught and where you are taking the treasure idea.
-I look forward to next chapter!
Traveling Master chapter 35 . 12/4/2012
This are starting to build up, again I can see some very good foreshadowing events coming, looking forward to the secrets behind the ruins. And good luck with your other stories.
TheReaderOfFanfictions chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
great chapters! the guild cup was very exciting, and it didn't turn out the way i thought it would. the recent history and problems of the characters was interesting too!
allen Vth chapter 34 . 11/26/2012
so the other team has finally arrived, this should make things more fun
Also, I am almost positive that Static will learn Volt Tackle