Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
Nice. Im i still in the story?
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! As a gift, and a token for gratitude for writing this story, i made you this photoshoped birthdaycard. I am not a great photoshopper, so it might not look really impressive...(I couldn't add the alters, since that would be out of my league. You'll know what i'm talking about, when you see it) - 8061/8164880479_d773610860_b_

And excellent chapter! It was very interesting! I think i know who that mysterious figure is ;) and i also liked how Static complains about teams every time xD
kkman57 chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
Happy Birthday! Love this chapter I wonder what the next chapter will bring.
Traveling Master chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
Congratulations, and great job on the chapter, it does reveal many things about the characters, and epic foreshadowing. Really looking forward to what happens next.
MountainLord-92 chapter 25 . 11/6/2012
Finally up to date.

I'm liking the character developments that have occurred throughout this story and it is heartening to see the improvement in writing quality.

It seems as though Simon and Jesse have met in the past, possibly that is what caused him to lose his memory, and the Queen of Thieves may have strong links to Dew and Morgan's parents. Liking the mystery that surrounds their parents, why did they disappear?

I'm looking forward to how this story progresses
midnight lark chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
Lila's first apperance! Yay :)
great job,cant wait to see where you go from this
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
Awww, was Mystic too shy to hug Jesse with her own body? Lol, awesome chapter BTW! Definitely answered a lot of things. I didn't expect Shock to be the friend that they should be meeting... and the last 2 characters are bugging me. I know one of them is the Liepard you mentioned on your page... you doing a nice job with the hints BTW!

I am excited for future chapters!
Coli Chibi chapter 25 . 11/4/2012

"Yes, sir?"

"Shut up."

Traveling Master chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
Awesome chapter, a lot of revealing stuff. At least Jesse has a team to help him all the way. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kkman57 chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
I don't know man they say that dreams can be a prediction to the future. But we'll see what happens.
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
Nice chapter!

I wonder who that mysterious figure was... hmm... and who was the friend of Flame? And how's Mystic going to prank Tyson next time? Next chapter is surely going to be interesting!
But i think i mostly curios about how Mystic is going to be make Jesse talk and feel better...

I look forward to the next chapter as usually!
-Hi Every1
Coli Chibi chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
I sense drama...
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Traveling Master chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Team destruct returns! Well I'm sure Brody will probably flirt with someone...again. That dream scene, epic foreshadowing. I wasn't expecting Tyson to actually freak out, looking forward to what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Darn it you make my OC seem like an outcast... oh wait yeah that was how i wanted him anyways STILL GOOD
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »