Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
midnight lark chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
Lila's first apperance! Yay :)
great job,cant wait to see where you go from this
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
Awww, was Mystic too shy to hug Jesse with her own body? Lol, awesome chapter BTW! Definitely answered a lot of things. I didn't expect Shock to be the friend that they should be meeting... and the last 2 characters are bugging me. I know one of them is the Liepard you mentioned on your page... you doing a nice job with the hints BTW!

I am excited for future chapters!
-TheGlaceonFanatic
Coli Chibi chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
"Sala?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Shut up."

Epic.
Traveling Master chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
Awesome chapter, a lot of revealing stuff. At least Jesse has a team to help him all the way. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kkman57 chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
I don't know man they say that dreams can be a prediction to the future. But we'll see what happens.
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
Nice chapter!

I wonder who that mysterious figure was... hmm... and who was the friend of Flame? And how's Mystic going to prank Tyson next time? Next chapter is surely going to be interesting!
But i think i mostly curios about how Mystic is going to be make Jesse talk and feel better...

I look forward to the next chapter as usually!
-Hi Every1
Coli Chibi chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
I sense drama...
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Cool
Traveling Master chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Team destruct returns! Well I'm sure Brody will probably flirt with someone...again. That dream scene, epic foreshadowing. I wasn't expecting Tyson to actually freak out, looking forward to what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Darn it you make my OC seem like an outcast... oh wait yeah that was how i wanted him anyways STILL GOOD
Midnight Lark chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Great job. I can't wait to see Lila in this :)

Update soon!
TheGlaceonFanatic chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter! Looks like a start of a new arc! I think i know where you are going with this xD I am excited for the next chapters!
Coli Chibi chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Yay, Kramzak is here!
Traveling Master chapter 23 . 11/1/2012
Very nice, I am very interested in who is the queen of thieves, the name reminds me of a book I read before. Classic Thyson. Looking forward to what happens next.
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 23 . 11/1/2012