Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
FourthMind chapter 1 . 1/9
Man, I hope I found this earlier. Like it so far.
Coli Chibi chapter 47 . 1/9
To be completely honest, Fala's betrayal was out of greed rather than wanting to be a better ruler than Kramzak. Then again, you're the writer.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 47 . 1/9
Welcome back to the land of the living! Great chapter! Keep up the great work too!
Leafeon51 chapter 46 . 10/25/2013
I think Sala and Kramzak are a little off character from what I read from ShadowMasterKizone's and Coli Chibi's Pokemon mystery dungeon, but other than that, THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!
A Jazzy Whale chapter 46 . 10/7/2013
CAUSE CATERPIES SUBDUE AND ARE UNSPOTTBLE
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 46 . 10/1/2013
A Caterpie as a guard?! Really?
wyvern97 chapter 46 . 10/1/2013
Great chapter as always. Though I do wonder how the guild is watching and keeping tabs on them. I'm also curious about how they'd react to the situation there. Are you going to be introducing more teams or preexisting ones? Anyway keep up the great work!

Not only that are you going to reveal more about the current prisoners and the other guy who was already releasing them?
Trainer Naps chapter 46 . 10/1/2013
Been a while. Glad you're back!

Why would you tell the evil dictator your team name!? That would, I dunno, make it a teensy bit easier for him to seek vengeance on you if all didn't go well

That Caterpie earned his job through hard work and long hours!
Mr. Scary face chapter 46 . 9/30/2013
Nice chapter and congratulation man, it has been over a year since you created this story.
Francis The Gilded Hero chapter 46 . 9/30/2013
Sweet
kkman57 chapter 46 . 9/30/2013
Oh this does not look for them!

What is he holding ?!
A Jazzy Whale chapter 45 . 9/4/2013
More more more!
A Jazzy Whale chapter 39 . 9/4/2013
Dat was intreting
A Jazzy Whale chapter 34 . 9/4/2013
YAY island thingy YAY
A Jazzy Whale chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
I thought Tyson was da lazy one
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »