Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Ivory The Sacred Relics
Isaiah N. Miller chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Wobbuffet? Team Revealance! Seeking the deepest truths! Discoverers of legends! Findrrs of the darkest realitys! To ponder life's meaning!
Isaiah N. Miller chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Can my wobbuffet be secretly a bad guy? Also, backstory time! Wobbuffet ditched his team to save him self. When they relize he is bad guy make him keep out witting them. Dont let them know he is bad guy okay? I makesure my Wobbuffet tells them he doesnt have a name. Make sure flame doesnt know hm k? Like amnisia or something. Also make a lot of crimes commited by 1 person andclet that person turn out to be my Wobbuffet n the end okay you will make me very happy.
Isaiah N. Miller chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Name: (lets name him accordinly. Also, keep his name a secret. Nobody knows his name okay? Lets discuss his name when the time comes.)
Age: (how old are the other pokemon?)
Gender: male obviously I said he
What are alters?
Wobbuffet can only four mofes total it knows mirror coat, dstiny bond, counter, cand safe guard.
Personality: This Wobbuffet is sligtly secretive but it dosent sneak around everywhere and it dosent do theif stuff. Also, Wobbuffet grt spacy at times. This Wobbuffet likes being straitforward. He isn't naive also. He can spend a great deal of time pondering things. He dosent accidently mess up while talking and he never lets anything secret slip out. He is patient but is can be occasonly hasty. He like things to go his own way and would

prefer his own plan over ajouthers persons.
Bio this Wobbuffet is secretive but he likes to look at both sides of thngs. He is unflappable. (Unstartleable and

unscareable) stay calm under pressure and like to make quick witty responses and replys.
Charecter made by Isaiah Nicholas Miller sorry for the grammer I wrote this on samsung galexy pad.
Sai Og Sus chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
And here began the birth of the Ivories.
Sai Og Sus chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Man, I hope I found this earlier. Like it so far.
Coli Chibi chapter 47 . 1/9/2014
To be completely honest, Fala's betrayal was out of greed rather than wanting to be a better ruler than Kramzak. Then again, you're the writer.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 47 . 1/9/2014
Welcome back to the land of the living! Great chapter! Keep up the great work too!
noctoricx chapter 46 . 10/25/2013
I think Sala and Kramzak are a little off character from what I read from ShadowMasterKizone's and Coli Chibi's Pokemon mystery dungeon, but other than that, THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!
4678244 chapter 46 . 10/7/2013
CAUSE CATERPIES SUBDUE AND ARE UNSPOTTBLE
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 46 . 10/1/2013
A Caterpie as a guard?! Really?
wyvern97 chapter 46 . 10/1/2013
Great chapter as always. Though I do wonder how the guild is watching and keeping tabs on them. I'm also curious about how they'd react to the situation there. Are you going to be introducing more teams or preexisting ones? Anyway keep up the great work!

Not only that are you going to reveal more about the current prisoners and the other guy who was already releasing them?
Trainer Naps chapter 46 . 10/1/2013
Been a while. Glad you're back!

Why would you tell the evil dictator your team name!? That would, I dunno, make it a teensy bit easier for him to seek vengeance on you if all didn't go well

That Caterpie earned his job through hard work and long hours!
Mr. Scary face chapter 46 . 9/30/2013
Nice chapter and congratulation man, it has been over a year since you created this story.
FreyaDev chapter 46 . 9/30/2013
Sweet
kkman57 chapter 46 . 9/30/2013
Oh this does not look for them!

What is he holding ?!