Reviews for White Lilac
awefanfic chapter 1 . 3/4
is there a one shot sequel to this?can you make one?please?
Mimi145 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
TTTT :)
allanimefreak73754 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
AHHHHHH I OLOOKEGHOIBDVINHUOKMQDN FWJVISUHJOFKMNAFBWIVUJKNWFB VIUJKN LOOOOVE IT SOO MUCH IT'S CUTE ADORABLE AND HAS A GOOD PLOTLINE!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
awwww i like it i wish it had more afterwards
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This is amazing! So kawaii! I like how they knew each other before. It would be cool if he didn't recognize him and then at some really sweet moment he realizes who he is. Though that would be idiotic because Kagami does know Kuroko's name. Or maybe he's just a Bakagami. Or maybe he could recognize him. Idk. Anyways, thanks for writing this! -Star
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
ohhh wow. so nice. and sad. im gonna go cry now
cjoycoolio chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh god this fic made me tear up. beautifully written :D
mfd chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
No, no, no! That can't be the end!

This is a super cute (and sad) story. Baby Kuroko is the cutest!
AnimeObsessed98 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Oh my god, why?! This is so cute and sad and ugghhhh! This is all around amazing! I wasn't paying attention when I first read this so I thought there were multiple chapters, not just the one, now I'm kinda sad. Anyways, amazing work!
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You should make a sequel to this! I want to know how their reunion went. I mean, Kagami may be a bit dense, but I find it hard to believe that he'd forget about Kuroko after all the things they went through. Please please please make a squel? I really enjoyed this fic. Anyways, keep up the good work! :)
jesokaa chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This one-shot is so incredibly touching and lovely. I actually teared up at the end. Gah, this is just so incredibly perfect. Have you considered writing a follow up of sorts? It would be great to see their interaction after so many years apart. Either way, this is wonderful.
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is such a lovely fic! Would you consider doing a follow-up? I just can't stop imagining how that reunion would go and then I get this really vivid picture of Aomine's face when he realizes Taiga actually does know Tetsuya better...
sdvkbiurwghp9485ygbhwkrnbvf chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Heart-moving! (Or heart-touching, I'm not really sure) My love of Kuroko and Kagami just went up Love it! Great Job on it
mig chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE CHAPTER WHY WHY MY HEART
CALL LIFE ALERT IVE FALLEN AND I CANT GET UP
Anon chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You... author, you broke my heart. I'm glad to have chanced upon this wonderful story, it's beautiful and extremely well-written and the character interaction is just amazing. You're simply awesome. Thanks for your hard work :)