Reviews for Master and Servant
kkmbigfan1 chapter 9 . 2/12
Update pls! The story needs to be told! You have to continue! Its so dark and gritty .. I can't wait to see how Wolf will react! :) ;)
Terrorchen chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
It's so interesting! And the Maou is a pervert (**)
Update soon
Mazura chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Update soon please!
HerBrokenSmile chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Poor Yuuri. This is so good! You're an amazing writer. I need to know what happens. Please update soon 3
YaoiFangirl325 chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Curse you and your cliffhangers!
Corporal-Cleanliness chapter 9 . 11/12/2014
Omg! Ohhhh someone's in trouble. Though I'm not too sure who? Haha
i was thinking that wolfram was going to interrupt. I hope wolfram hurries and makes another appearance soon! Please hurry and update. I have to know what happens!
Robinbird0 chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
this is very good please keep this wonderful work up...
Who will Yuuri end up with?
well done.
unknown chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
poor yuuri please don't let anything happen to him...
kumiko mitarashi chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Noooooooo Yuri! Y oh y please don't let him be dead oh please! My heart can't take that oh TT-TT don't be mean! I mad now wolf bet the crap out that man! And I was feeling sorry for his a * too bull* #$in man. Please Yuri be alive update fast I mean like right now Yuri is depending on u and Wolfrom and me *whispers the last part* oh goodness now I'm going to be. think everything now
0 chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
... :0
FaithfulAizen chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
poor yuuri...what is going to happen to Darcascos?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
I love your story and your idea for it. Is Yuuri dead? I don't think he is, so I can't wait for the next chapter.
Also, I dont mind the M-rated stuff.
Fatin Adolfina chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Oh no, not the dreaded rapes! I can't believe this is happening, I was fearing Yuuri's virginity the moment I saw this story had turned M rated. Would I be right in assuming Darcascos is going to die? I hope not, but i guess I'll have to wait until next chapter to find out won't I?
Miyuki Meiru chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Oh my golly! He raped Yuu-chan! :/
Tiffany Von Bielefelt chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Omgosh, the maou is such a pervert ;-; he's got so serious issues! . And poor yuuri :( i really hope wolfram comes and does something about this and saves yuuri :)