Reviews for A Tale of Two Christmases
ktmarie33 chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
This story was very cute and I loved the ending! I especially enjoyed the Danny/CJ moments! His parents were hilarious! Keep up the good work!
sassie69 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Really sweet, perhaps Josh and Donna will follow CJ and Danny's example.
Veridissima chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
So sweet
Loving this story, it's perfect
alix33 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
"She opened the box and smiled in awe. "I had it custom-made," he said. "Danny," she whispered. It was a silver chain with a miniature version of her podium in the pressroom." - That is so precious.
Veridissima chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
So sweet and his gonna be Toby's deputy
alix33 chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
"CJ woke up to light strokes on her bare back. She smiled against her companion's chest. "Morning, Beautiful," he whispered sleepily. "Hmmm morning, Handsome," she whispered back. She kissed his bare chest. "Best Christmas morning ever," she said. She felt him laugh in his chest. "I definitely agree with that." He said. He bent his head and kissed her neck. "You know that you are going to have to go out with me now, right?" He asked. She laughed and turned her head further into his chest. "If I have to," she said with a grin. He let his fingers trail down her torso. "Last night was incredible," he said. "Whoever said you were frigid and bad in bed is an idiot," he said as bringing his hands down to cup her ass. "Daniel!" She gasped in surprise. She truly did believe him. "You were pretty amazing too," she said." - AW!
sassie69 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Ah good man Josh, very sweet x
Veridissima chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Really sweet
Love it
raff chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Waaaa? NOoooooOOoooOoo... Josh? why Josh?
damn cliff hanger... This is all the more emotional when you're as drunk as i am right now...
sassie69 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
He can't mean that. Hopefully he means he wishes it hadn't happened like that?
alix33 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
"He pulled out a pair of plaid, flannel pants and a Notre Dame shirt." - LOVE the PJs Danny provided for CJ.
I know CJ's dad probably said those mean things because his illness affects his brain, but it does not make the things he said any less mean.
I agree with Donna: what Josh's mouth said and what his gift said, is basically two messages.
Veridissima chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Can't believe Josh said that, poor Donna
Veridissima chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Love it
Just too perfect to be true
alix33 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
"Danny pulled out the last envelope. "Here you go, Mr. President." Danny said. Jed Bartlet eyed the reporter and opened the envelope. He pulled out a Notre Dame Christmas card. "Why thank you very much, Danny." He said, genuinely pleased. He was still upset and confused about CJ and Danny's proximity and comfortableness. He pulled out the letter. He read and looked up at CJ. She wasn't even looking at him. She was smiling at Danny. "You quit?" He asked. "Yes, Sir. I'd really like your permission to woo Ms. Cregg, here." He said with smile. "Danny." CJ hissed. Jed smiled. "Do you have a witness to this being done today?" He asked. Josh went next to him and signed it. "I was there when he printed it." Josh explained. "Why doesn't that surprise me?" The President said." - The president and Danny were so cute in this bit. Wait a minute...CAN a president BE cute? Is it allowed, do you think?
"You're starring." - "You're staring."
"Then the power when out." - "power went out".
sassie69 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Lovely first three chapters, looking forward to more.