Reviews for To Feel The Feeling
Crack Muse chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Okay, my first thought here has to be: What the fuck happened?

I read halfway down and was like "what the fresh fuck?" You've broken bones.

I dunno what you did to him here, but you've messed him up!

Jim looks after him so carefully here.

Sorry, #I'm finding it hard to translate my thoughts to words here. It seems complex in a way. Bones is not just tired, he's weary, just all out exhausted. I think I kinda get what you mean about the not remembering faces and it not affecting him on that level thing, mostly. considering the amount of people on the enterprise, yeah, I reckon that's gonna be inevitable. plus, some people qare lesslikely to get injured than others I suppose.

I'm pretty sure I missing a couple of points here, but I'm gonna try to keep this coherent.

N'Awwwwww! They all look after each other in a way here - bones more unintentionally with that fan thing I suppose.

I wasn't expecting this to be sweet because of the odd and slightly gory start, but ohmigod they're so fucking sweet!

Loved.

Thanks!
Doni chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Anything it takes. Nicely done.
DT chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Beautiful, full of wonderful details, as always.

Yea! on your book!
DM chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Nice, thank you.
Congratulations on your first novel!
Siskiyou chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome. Love this take on McCoy. Congrats on getting published!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It's amazing how such a simple thing can ground Bones and make him feel human again. A doctor must have a lot of despair. :'(
Forte
arcadii chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It's good to have friends that look after you even if they think "You're the weirdest man I've ever met." Enjoyed it, Sweetie!
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Utterly fantastic, sir.
rose217 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Like any good southern boy, Bones needs a like box fan to sleep at night. (Holy shit, I had no idea how addicting they were when I first started sharing a bed with my now husband.) This makes me strangely happy. The rest of the fic is good too. ;)
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh no, BONES. At least he has Jim in here to help him afterwards - it's a nice reversal, since most fics focus on McCoy supporting Jim in times like these, but I'd think that Jim would be able to return the favor and take care of McCoy just as well. McCoy not getting bothered by the medical aspect was cool, too, because it seems like a lot of the time that freaks him out in fic even though he's one of the best doctors in the service? So yeah, that was nice.

And even though this is friendship fic, I LOVE that Spock kind of gets included in here, too, because the trio makes me so happy. Nice that he and McCoy are sort of able to take care of each other, with the unit comforting McCoy and McCoy getting the temperature ready for Spock whenever he gets back, even though it's all indirect.