Reviews for For My Brother
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 6 . 4/8
I loved this story, I'm so happy I got to reread it!
yukihime88 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
that's it! he didn't gave Inuyasha a small smile to shock him, now that's anti-climatic... either way it was a good story.
PrincessDemon007 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
PLZ let there be a squeal plz
daisyo0o chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Well kag is a bit clumsy and crazier ,and too easy in love ,
Miztaken4beautiful chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Absolutely, loved it.
Sugar0o chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
*swoons* LOVE!
YourDarkestNightmare chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Yay that was an awesome story I loved every chapter! Deffinetly a good read! And it was written well with few spelling or grammatical errors so props for that! Great job!
rei-intro-rini chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
It was a really good story, touching ...and I really enjoyed it :D
...but at times it felt that few little-things where deliberately being pulled & delayed...and there was repetition of lines which kinda took away the fun while reading...
And I was kinda expecting more romantic ending...lol (I'm hopelessly romantic :3 )

well, it was good story...it deserves a lot *MOAR* reviews ! Thanx for sharing :D
no name chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Put spaces between your paragraphs; it makes the chapters easier to read.
Books Favorite Girl chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
BEST SHESSOMARU/KAGOME STORY EVER! SERIOUSLY! I have read MILLIONS of Shessomaru/Kagome stories and this one, by far is one of the best ones EVER! Why? Because you my friend were able to REALLY get the characters right and have an explanation for everything! You will be the greates writer of our time if you ever do decide to write a story...I really don't know how much I can stress that this really is the best Shessomaru/Kagome story I have ever read...
Askosh Mosey chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Well, you have one fascinating plot here. I was really, really touched at some points from their family moment.

While I enjoy the story line, I wasn't really taken at the repetitive line. For me, this is quite a major setback for your story. It's almost like reading an essay by the way you kept using explanative phrases most of the times. Regardless, I did take some enjoyment from reading this. So, keep up the good work! :]
Sesshy's Hime chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Lovely story. However, I feel that it could have went a little further than the ending.
VisceralMel chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
I think the best part of this was the ending. It made me shed a few tears which was surprising in itself since not even character death fics make me cry. That kind of speaks for itself I'd say. I'm gonna have to bookmark you and explore your other fanfiction. ;)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Great story, keep it coming.
serrinaus chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
This was an amazing story I ebjoyed it a lot. It Ben made me cry. Thanks for the awesome story.