Reviews for Those Who Stand For Nothing Fall For Anything
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
I love Muse too. wish born in england x)

reread this story anyway
panclarks chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
when he's all smiling at L the morning after, jesus christ this fucking CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT / /
zuzusexytiems chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
the part where Light thinks about all of his moments with L in reverse had me tear up. I fucking lost it the Karen Carpenter line. He's a crazy son of a bitch and I'm pissed at him for not respecting what L wants but I fucking teared up at the Karen Carpenter line anyway. Just. Fuck you man, this fic is absolutely brilliant. It's brilliant and I love you, fuck.
melodramaticglassescharacter chapter 35 . 11/12/2016
Im rereading this (as I have done for the past two years) because its the single most beautiful fanfiction Ive ever read and I love it. And I just wanted you to know that the section where Light and Kira are talking about L is the most heartbreaking part of this entire majestic mess of a story.
I love your work,
Bless you for creating this
anon chapter 43 . 7/29/2016
thank you so much for updating this! i'm actually glad this isnt the last chapter because i really, really dont want this to end. this is my favorite fanfic EVER and i enjoy it reading it more than i did reading the actual death note manga, lol. fantastic work as always! i can't wait for the next chapter :)
Joannafromtheshire chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
This story is highly addictive - I'm almost two third through in less than a month! I'll give it a proper review when I've finished, this is just to say, nice one.
Angela Nguyen chapter 43 . 6/26/2016
You honestly have my heart. I just reread the last few chapters and this story still manages to knock me over in every way possible (I know that didn't make a lot of sense). It's just - there's the beautiful prose and the offensive witticism and the fucked-upness of everything and everyone and I unashamedly actually physically clapped IRL several times throughout the last chapter just because you're so brilliant. This fic continues to be all I could ever want AND all I never knew I wanted and even if I am now a working adult I will continue checking in to hoping to find a new chapter even if I have to wait another year for it. Thank you.
Famelia Ly chapter 43 . 6/13/2016
Hey there~
I appreciate you taking the time to edit this chapter in order to add that comment at the top.
Even though I think it shouldn't have been necessary, since I believe you've already put enough warnings at the beggining of the story, you still did it, so yeah... I appreciate the show of concern.
I hope everyone reading your story can understand that it is exactly that, just a work of fiction and nothing more, and not make a big deal out of all the questionable thoughts and actions of some of the characters.
Personally speaking, I've had my fare share of laughter at several points during the story, courtesy of Light's inner thoughts, mostly. Your writing is awesome; I really don't think there's a word out there for me to use to describe it that can make it any justice. Honestly, I wish you'd suddenly and inexplicably fall in love with the DRRR! fandom and Shizaya so you'd maybe get the urge to apply your writing skills there and grace us with another epic story involving them. I guess what I want to say is that I've really enjoyed this story, that I love how you write, and that I'm really looking forward to the chapters that are left :)

(And I'm quite serious about the Shizaya comment. I feel like I couldn't consider myself a proper fangirl if I didn't make the effort to ask you to at least consider it xP You have my most heartfelt apologies if my suggestion bothered you in any way.)
Guest chapter 43 . 6/7/2016
Who said that you should get out of my house ? Is it L or light ? If it's L how could L say that to light ? Just because light is murderer now ? He want's him to leave ? Light ask him to kill tsukino but he refused to help light. Ofcourse light will put it in his own hands. L shoudn't have undeestimated light.
Murder is murder no matter the reason. And L killed a lot more people, light just killed three. So what us L's problem ? Is he breaking up with light just because of this. Litterally i think L's sin is worse than light. Why should light be honest with him if L is not ?

I don't want this to end yet.
I want it to continue more
garnet86 chapter 43 . 6/8/2016
How could anyone be mad at you for still writing this amazing story? This is truly a masterpiece, in my opinion, and the story remains fantastically well-written, funny, depressing and really really entertaining! I love the way the characters speak and interact and despite everything that has happened I still hope that eventually Light and L will be happy together - or as happy as they can ever be. I'm very curious how you'll go on and how everything will eventually come to an end. Thanks a lot for still updating and writing!
LoneTangerine chapter 42 . 6/2/2016
(Posting on both ao3 and ffn)
I usually hate AUs, I usually hate super long stories, I usually hate it when any character is even the slightest bit out-of-character, but I absolutely loved everything about this fic. You characterized L, Light, and everyone so perfectly I couldn't stand it. I'm a fan of American Psycho, and you not only imitated Patrick Bateman's self-centered and consumerist attitude for some of Light's characterization, you greatly surpassed it! I have never read a fanfic with so much attention to detail written with such professionalism. Besides a few spelling/grammar errors, there is not a single thing wrong with this fic. Despite the fact I only just recently read all over 600,000 words, I wanted to reread it immediately after I finally finished just so I could bask in its glory just a little bit longer, understand all of the foreshadowing, and revel in the huge amount of (believable) character development. I can't help but feel grateful that I discovered this fic (through TV Tropes actually) after you were done most of it just so I didn't have to wait for new chapters and could simply plow through it with every second of my free time. Although you have stated that you have an official end in mind that you are working on (which I'm very very excited to read as I am starved for more of this universe), I love chapter 19's resolution as I think it encapsulates so much of Light and L's relationship and kind of puts into motion Light's grand master plan.

I loved the throwback to how Light and L used to behave towards one another in this chapter, really shows how far these two lovable sociopaths have come. I could go on and on about everything that I adored and straight up laughed out loud over (Light's fake depression was definitely a winner) as well as feeling heartbroken whenever the story required it.

I simultaneously can't wait for the last chapter but also dread it because that means it will finally be over, although if you ever want to do a flashback chapter again I definitely wouldn't hate it if you put in the dinner with L, Light, and his family directly after his fake depression attempt, I would love to be a fly on that wall ;). Anyways, there are not enough good things I can say about the entirety of this story as it is now my favorite fanfic of all time, you most certainly deserve so much recognition for this magnificent piece of work!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
That was such a good chapter until the end. I would of liked L actually staying faithful to Stephen.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
L looks dumb with slicked back hair.
Anonymous chapter 42 . 4/12/2016
This is definitely my favorite fanfic of all time. It's so fantastically well thought out and well written (and in character) that I value it as much as I value Death Note as a manga, maybe higher. I started reading this a year ago and when I saw that you updated it I was so happy! Please, take as much time as you need to write the ending. I know it will be fantastic. Honestly, I wish I could share this with everyone in the world. It deserves all the recognition in the world and more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Very interesting... Reminds me of American Psycho & House of Cards put together. I really like your writing style.
271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »