Reviews for Those Who Stand For Nothing Fall For Anything
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 42 . 2/21

Glad to see you back. I wanted to cry
slicedapples chapter 42 . 2/20
these two are heartbreaking. thank you so much for updating!
hxmins chapter 42 . 2/19
amazing as always! it's so good to have you back! Thank you! looking forward to the next chapter! 3
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 42 . 2/19
Hey your back :D ! Missed ya ;) ! Interesting chap as always ! Seeing L and Lights interaction is always intersting and funny ;) . Till next time bye*
AreYouReady chapter 42 . 2/19
Light is honestly so sweet and naive without his years of absolute power to ferment his megalomania and years of abuse to ferment his instability. It's beautifully disgusting.
Calasse chapter 1 . 1/16
This story is amazing. I love it, I feel spoiled with how well it is written, and I think I might be ruined for any other AU characterization of L and Light. I hope this comment finds you well! May steam and inspiration push you to finish this overarching and brilliant piece of work.
Yuki-Infel chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
I lost track of where I read before. Seriously, this is a wonderful piece of ass and I love your writing style but this is too long that I want to off myself the next umptenth time I lost again *sigh*
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 41 . 11/13/2015
Absolutely my favorite fic!

You made Light's characterization so perfect. The plot twist, dialog and B. Just...Please you have to write more!
blazedoll chapter 41 . 10/25/2015
A really amazing story. I font mind the word count, it did the story justice. I had a lot of fun reading this.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 41 . 10/20/2015
:) I like how open ended this is. Any reader can choose to believe the ending they wanted.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 34 . 10/17/2015
Super plot twist! :D This opens up opportunities for a sequel. Light is going to go after L, isn't he? I love how you built up to L being the Death Note owner, by the way - it was something I had suspected a long time - You weaved that in so masterfully, foreshadowing it many chapters in advance. The thing which surprised me most in this chapter is L's course of action: taking on a new identity and burning the Death Note (lol I thought he was going to keep it). But this also really really explains a lot of things about L's mental state (who wouldn't go crazy with Ryuk looming over them 24/7).

Though the last few lines confuse me a bit - is L going to stage his own death? Throw his own suit jacket into the lake and make it look like a drowning? And what's up with that film reel? Are the paparazzi watching in? And is Ryuk handing L a new notebook, or is Ryuk planning to kill Light, just so Ryuk can observe the 'human tragedy' in L?
Kaizen Kitty chapter 33 . 10/17/2015
The internal monologue at the start of this chapter was very boring...I've noticed many chapters tend to start like this. Is that really necessary? Light is a self obsessed asshole, we get it. No need to translate each thought in his mind on the page in order to bring your readers to that conclusion...

Yeah, it was entertaining at first because there was some wicked humor in Light's internal monologues, and they gave a better insight into his character and moved the plot forward. But it does get more and more pointless as the story drags on. They are boring because it feels like I'm listening to some idiot (Light) who has nothing valuable to say. That part about him being academically humiliated at math class only reinforces this position. Just my opinion, but the internal monologue at the start of this chapter was really not needed here.

:) Luckily the awesome dialogue makes up for that. (work makes free - lol: Light is so uncultured...!) The character interactions you create deserve to be center stage in the story, instead of Light's internal monologues which stopped being funny ten chapters ago.

From the steadily lengthening and repetitive internal monologues, it seems Light is slowly spiraling out of control - like he isn't taking his resignation very well. I do wonder what will happen when Light ends up with only L in his life. If they can make it work; and what will happen with Ryuk.

Ha! Light drilled that hole in the floor between Stephen's bedroom and L's bedroom - cool how you mentioned that again in the previous chapter ;-) it was unexpectedly funny.

The dream sequences are also getting to annoy me a bit - so confusing and for a second I thought Mikami was actually dead and Light's homoerotic secret was actually around, spreading all over the House...why do you do that?
Kaizen Kitty chapter 32 . 10/17/2015
Yay happy ending! Or so it seems..
Kaizen Kitty chapter 31 . 10/16/2015
Damn halfpromise, you made me feel the same shock, indignation and anger as when L died in canon. You are a very good writer but I'm so upset with you right now because you killed Near off without giving him a fighting chance and without stepping outside of Light's pov to show at least some of that NearMello action alluded to in the previous chapter. Light is simply so nasty in this story that I'd hoped he'd go down in a bang - it looked like Near was going to bring that bang (he certainly had the leverage). But it seems Light's godlike powers prevailed yet again...

:-) Interesting though that you've decided to go the supernatural route after all. I never even suspected until a few chapters ago when Light got in the car crash and started seeing physical apples everywhere. At first the appearance of Ryuk seemed to just be conjured up in Light's mind due to drugs and alcohol, and I took Light for an unreliable narrator. Then that image steadily changed throughout the story, until Ryuk became undeniably real in chapter 29.

Also I wonder what L's real name in this story could be it Logan?
Kaizen Kitty chapter 28 . 10/14/2015
it certainly would be a cool twist if this whole fanfic turned out to be the autobiographic book Light is writing about himself :-) sort of like a frame for the story.
252 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »