Reviews for Those Who Stand For Nothing Fall For Anything
Anonymous chapter 42 . 4/12/2016
This is definitely my favorite fanfic of all time. It's so fantastically well thought out and well written (and in character) that I value it as much as I value Death Note as a manga, maybe higher. I started reading this a year ago and when I saw that you updated it I was so happy! Please, take as much time as you need to write the ending. I know it will be fantastic. Honestly, I wish I could share this with everyone in the world. It deserves all the recognition in the world and more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Very interesting... Reminds me of American Psycho & House of Cards put together. I really like your writing style.
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is kinda a bit like House of Cards - sans the 4th wall breaking. Have you watched that?
garnet86 chapter 42 . 2/26/2016
I'm so happy to see this updated as this story is a real masterpiece! Your writing style, the witty, sarcastic and completely insane monologue inside of Light's head as well as his interactions with L - it's all perfect! You've created something unique with this and I can't wait to read what you've planned for the end. You should definitely write a new Light/L fic after you've finished this as you're so incredibly talented ;) Thanks for updating and putting so much effort into this!
Famelia Ly chapter 42 . 2/25/2016
Thanks for updating this! At this point I NEED to know how everything will end xB I've never read anything quite like this, where the main character's thoughts and beliefs and views and actions are explored and detailed to such an extent... This is certainly one of the most impressive stories I've read, and it's all because of your amazing writing and depictions of Light's character. The intriguing plot you've come up with can only be the cherry on top xD
Haku Elric chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I am so happy that you updated and the latest chapter is great.
I am really thankful that this story isnt abandoned. T.T
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 42 . 2/21/2016
PERFECT !

Glad to see you back. I wanted to cry
slicedapples chapter 42 . 2/20/2016
these two are heartbreaking. thank you so much for updating!
hxmins chapter 42 . 2/19/2016
amazing as always! it's so good to have you back! Thank you! looking forward to the next chapter! 3
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 42 . 2/19/2016
Hey your back :D ! Missed ya ;) ! Interesting chap as always ! Seeing L and Lights interaction is always intersting and funny ;) . Till next time bye*
AreYouReady chapter 42 . 2/19/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Light is honestly so sweet and naive without his years of absolute power to ferment his megalomania and years of abuse to ferment his instability. It's beautifully disgusting.
Calasse chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This story is amazing. I love it, I feel spoiled with how well it is written, and I think I might be ruined for any other AU characterization of L and Light. I hope this comment finds you well! May steam and inspiration push you to finish this overarching and brilliant piece of work.
Yuki-Infel chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
I lost track of where I read before. Seriously, this is a wonderful piece of ass and I love your writing style but this is too long that I want to off myself the next umptenth time I lost again *sigh*
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 41 . 11/13/2015
Absolutely my favorite fic!

You made Light's characterization so perfect. The plot twist, dialog and B. Just...Please you have to write more!
blazedoll chapter 41 . 10/25/2015
A really amazing story. I font mind the word count, it did the story justice. I had a lot of fun reading this.
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »