Reviews for Progression
Storm-SA chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Really cool. Loved it
Violette702 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was great. I think being able to do a one chapter fic with minimal dialogue and get a good story line across is more than a lot of writers can do in 10 chapters of dialogue. Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
this is really quite good. i would love if you jumped off from here and continued in some way. i love them and i love the way you write them.
K'MI.974 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I like it! Yes you do them justice. And it would be very great if it become a multichapter fic...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hey Kavi, can you write a fanfic on Emily's life at Interpol after she left BAU? Pairings Hotch/Emily. Would really appreciate it. Thanks ;)
suallenparker chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I liked it. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for keeping them in character! It was nice to read something that is actually about them as I remember them from the show. The piece didn't feel rushed to me. Yes it was short but it still felt like their relationship progresses slowly. I liked that you didn't use any dialogue. The prose was easy to read and very fluid. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Please write more about Hotch and Emily! I think they'll make a good couple and I love reading your fanfic.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I loved it.
Emilyhotchnerforever chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Yehey! U wrote hotly fic again! I missed ur writing so bad! And don't worry, it's awesome, i like that it developed from friendship to something more and it's really in character. Hope u'll keep writing hotly fic please
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Well you always seem to do justice to these two and this is no exception, nice work and seeing as this is not marked as complete I'm taking it that we will see more ... looking forward to the ride and where you might take us with this.
DutchLuv chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my gosh! Words can't express how i feel about this fic. it was just wow i loved it. its just so them! You made my day XD
Blakpyr8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
cwhotchprentissfan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Beautiful :) will there be more?
hp123456 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I loved it, don't be so hard on yourself )
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Still do them justice? That was amazing! I love it and I'm so glad to see you writing them again! More please!