Reviews for Captain Rex and the Last Cheese Pretzel
korben600 chapter 3 . 2/16
Well this explains why Rex doesn't wear his abdominal armor in Star Wars Rebels...

Fleeing the empire does have some advantages, increased freedom to do and eat whatever you want, the bad news is that the armor gets a little snug after a while...
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh my God, I needed this after reading ATACRAD
OtulissaOwl chapter 3 . 1/18
This was painful to read. In a good way. As in feeling embarrassed for him.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Hahahha! Fun! I love it!
Tragically Humorous chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Oh my goodness, this was fantastic. Of course I happened to be very hungry while I just read this so it was also torture! Well written torture!

And I am most definitely craving a soft pretzel now.

Wonderful read, as always!

-Tragically Humorous
Munz chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Rex is awesome, even if he can't stop eating delicious foods.
public enemy no. 5 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
beautiful
truly amazing
Zipitnow chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Hahahahahaha! Stop it, it my sides are hurting, love this story and I'll be laughing out loud all day at work! Thanks you all, for the coffee snorts out my nose, and all over my keyboard. There is nothing like laughter to keep the heart light and the mind bright!
mecaka chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
This was HILARIOUS! :D
Eirian Erisdar chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I think I got stomach cramps from laughing. All three of you are awesome. I love funny Rex. You can see bits of amusement peeking out from beind that stoic face all the time.
Snootiegirl99 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Funny. Especially his 'recon' mission to get one last pretzel.

The Clones do nothing by halves, do they? It's all in or nothing. I hope that Rex was able to return to top physical peak quickly. I'd hate to have my fantasy muscle-man pudgy. LOL
AzulaTano chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This is most likely the first funny fanfic I have read that isn't silly, but actually comically! Good job!
TheNovelNightingale chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
oh. my. gosh... this was probably the funniest thing i have read in a long time! I love Rex, and this well written story just shows: when Rex wants something, he will have it
great job of showing his weight issue due to his love of cheese
who doesn't love cheese?
The pH alchemist chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Is the shawarma diner a reference to the Avengers?
Starscreamgirl13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013