Reviews for Return to Heavenly Host
Akito Sohta chapter 2 . 3/10
They're both in bed... I bet Miki comes In and sees them like that. :3
Great story so far. *Brofist*
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I'm loving it so far, please update! :)
DJTBProductions13 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
interesting story so far. Could use a bit of work, but still... it's pretty good. I like it.
NeverRegretAnything chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Awww I just love Ayumi and Yoshiki!
Veteran 2002 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
you did great so far. i liked ayumi x yoshiki. 5/5 plz continue if nescessary to you. i'll wait even a million years. :)
Kittynip chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
AwwwwwI've been watching cry play this(dat voice) and this is one of my fav. Parings. Of couse I couldn't wait for cry to finish it and just read what happend aaaannnd I got side tracked. This is really cute. A bit short I will admit. But cute none the less. I wish this section was a bit bigger and that I wasn't so busy with my other storys...getting side tracked. Hopefully you update soon so I can see more fluffy goodness.
The Lonesome Guy chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
SO short MAKE longer sereously
DestinyHeart13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Too lazy to log in
Kawaii I have been a fan of Corpse Party for a while and I support Naomi x Satoshi and Ayumi x Yoshiki! Kawaii I wonder what u have in store for those kids...kihihihihihi
May Mayu, Sakutaro, Yui-sensei rest in peace...
And let us not forget Seiko...who's only desire was to fondle Naomi's breasts...Seiko
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
godDERMMIT, THANK YOU SO MUCH. Hah ive never played this game, just watched Cry play it on youtube...but i immediately began picking out couples...cuz...im weird like that...and i LOVE YoshikixAyumi. Keep it up and lets see some Satoshi x Naomi :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
AMAZING :D 'Nuff said. (Lolno but please, Do continue the story o:)