Reviews for Return to Heavenly Host
Kagomelover666 chapter 9 . 4/10
Well, I need the next chapter to know. You leave cliffies then, "You'll find out in the next chapter!" WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?! XD
gteamonkey chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
that was great! hope you post the next chapter soon! :)
Deltahalo241 chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I'm a bit confused, is Aki supposed to have gone to Heavenly Host with the original group? or did she go with someone else?
Spudly777 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I think there's some stuff you need to know:

1: Hinoe is dead

2: Shinozaki is actually Ayumi's mom's maiden name. The Shinozaki family only gives birth to woman.

3: A couple years after a child of the Shinozaki family is born, the father dies.

4: In Book of Shadows, there is the Shinozaki family tree, and it probably had Aki's mom on it, and since she's a woman, he face on the tree would not be marked off. You can say Ayumi didn't notice this, but I thought that I'd tell you anyways.
Anii Ayers chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
This is really great! Please update soon!
Deltahalo241 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
The end to this chapter is similar to Book of Shadows

*Spoilers*

where Ayumi finds out she is related Sachiko and Yoshie Shinozaki
blueallstar01 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Why is everyone on a first-name basis. :o.
Deltahalo241 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Okay so far, seems to happen a bit quickly though, try to slow the pacing a bit. Also the school has a dresscode, so Aki couldn't enter like that, you could make an excuse like 'she hasn't got the uniform yet' but otherwise your clothing descriptions should just be casual clothes for the weekend.
Akito Sohta chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
They're both in bed... I bet Miki comes In and sees them like that. :3
Great story so far. *Brofist*
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I'm loving it so far, please update! :)
DJTBProductions13 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
interesting story so far. Could use a bit of work, but still... it's pretty good. I like it.
NeverRegretAnything chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Awww I just love Ayumi and Yoshiki!
Veteran 2002 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
you did great so far. i liked ayumi x yoshiki. 5/5 plz continue if nescessary to you. i'll wait even a million years. :)
Kittynip chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
AwwwwwI've been watching cry play this(dat voice) and this is one of my fav. Parings. Of couse I couldn't wait for cry to finish it and just read what happend aaaannnd I got side tracked. This is really cute. A bit short I will admit. But cute none the less. I wish this section was a bit bigger and that I wasn't so busy with my other storys...getting side tracked. Hopefully you update soon so I can see more fluffy goodness.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 2 . 9/24/2012