Reviews for Hall of Mirrors
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
When you said Angst, you didn't lie. Dang. I'm all sad now. Poor, stupid, stubborn, lonely Doctor. This is a really good little fic, but it's also really depressing. I'm going to have to go find something a little more cheerful to read now.
traversing chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm sorry, this is amazing. (:
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Very nice. Sad, but beautiful.
Bow to me Fools BOW I SAY chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Excuse me, but I'm going to go cry now.
Why do I keep reliving this moment?

Good story! *cires*
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh. I see. I wasn't expecting to want to cry... I don't know what I expected, though. XD

Very well done. Nice job.
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was beautiful!
kate chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
thank you for doing this! i saw this on tumblr too and it was just to good to pass up! 11 rose makes me so happy in a really desperate sad way... if that makes sense! i love how you write them! keep going you are golden!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU KILL ME LIKE THAT OMG I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT.
so naturally i got emotional and started bawling and i seriously need to watch doomsday again so i cAN PREPARE FOR THE ANGST THAT JUMPS UP ON MY LIKE THIS. MY GOD.
on the other hand, very well written, very in character, and i love all your stories anyway. THIS WAS JUST ANGSTY.
and ff is being a bitch and won't let me log in but ok.Also, any chance of an update for The Long And Winding Road? or anyyyythinggg?
Whackydoodle chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was a punch in the gut. Seriously. Not only because of remembering that scene, but also because of the way you wrote the Ponds' and Eleven's reaction. My eyes are all leaky now. (T_T)
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh gosh. THE FEELS! Why on earth would you do that to me? This was so beautifully written...but now I feel as if my heart is threatening to stop working... Great job. :D Thank you so much for writing this!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh wow. Well that pretty much killed me. Wow, well written! Really, great characterization and I love how it was a nicely paced and wrapped up one-shot! Great job!
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
:'(
I can't imagine having to relive that moment. So fucking painful.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Thanks! It was lovely and gorgeous and sad and sweet. :)
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Well she isn't darn it! Sigh, I really hate the way that ended with Rose, and since Moffat hated the character, she won't be coming back unless it is something spectacularly special.
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Yay! Somebody else noticed! I might not have noticed it the first time, on the planet with the two-headed people, but the whole time that time I was all, "Why is Norway on the spaceship?" And there wasn't even any gazing dramatically into the middle distance to indicate some kind of nod to the last time they were on that beach. It was sad, but interesting to see that scene from somebody else's point of view, which isn't something I've seen done before. Also, I would be super happy if you updated your other stuff. :)