Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
Drunk Castle was a jerk. But at least he seemed to sober fast. And their talk was great, depressing but great. It felt very real given their situation, how hard it must be for both of them but in a different way
Poor Kate :(
I love you idea of joss whedon directing a nikki heat movie!
Princess of Imagination chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Lovely story! From start to end! Simply superb! Very well written and beautifully thought out! Loved it!
SeannysMom chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Amazing and beautiful story ! I really loved it. At first I was a little afraid to read it because of Rick's amnesia but now I absolutely do not regret having read it. It is very well written and emotions are well described. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Ahh their anniversary is my birthday. Knew I was going to like this story, so keep up the good work :D.
xfbikerchick chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
Enjoyed the storyline you put Kate and Castle through. This was very different than any other amnesia fic I've read so far and I enjoyed the reality of not getting the memories back even thought it was heartbreaking.
Tamerlorde85 chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
Woot woot! Tried this story once but gave up on it, tried it again and finished it in one day
Anon Reader chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
Great work with this story!
Thebestbookiveread chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Really an awesome book - worth the all-day read!

Wait so *MAJOR WATER-BLOWING SPOILER ALERT* did he not get his memory back? That's interesting.
xalwayscaskettx chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh my god. I'm crying. This is amazing.
Jojo chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
Wonderful love the twists
Ariel119 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Poor guy!
Mitana chapter 23 . 4/20/2013
I soooo loved this piece. I think you got the relationship spot on. Also, in all my years of reading fanfic (through many fandoms), I've read many stories where the characters made up their own vows, and I just have to say that both pairs of vows you used in this one were amazing and beautiful. Thank you!
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I found this through the fan awards, and read it over the last few days- loved it, it was really nicely done, and I liked that their happy ending was not 100% clear cut or easy to find.