Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
jennylovescastle chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
awsome. i don,t have the words for it. more Storys like that please
jennylovescastle chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
awsome vows. love the whole wedding
jennylovescastle chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
love it. love that they Fall in love again and that he doesn,t just get back bis memory.
jennylovescastle chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
jennylovescastle chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
jennylovescastle chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
love the story so many thoughts and feelings in it. a lot of people rush it u don,t just love it.
jennylovescastle chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
i love the story. i should be doing the house but i can t stop awsome storry. thank u so much.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
Very well done piece and especially like your choice to not have Rick get his memories back. Whether from stroke or injury, memories are often permanently lost or disconnected, but so few writers are willing to go that route.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Drunk Castle was a jerk. But at least he seemed to sober fast. And their talk was great, depressing but great. It felt very real given their situation, how hard it must be for both of them but in a different way
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
Poor Kate :(
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I love you idea of joss whedon directing a nikki heat movie!
Princess of Imagination chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
Lovely story! From start to end! Simply superb! Very well written and beautifully thought out! Loved it!
SeannysMom chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Amazing and beautiful story ! I really loved it. At first I was a little afraid to read it because of Rick's amnesia but now I absolutely do not regret having read it. It is very well written and emotions are well described. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Ahh their anniversary is my birthday. Knew I was going to like this story, so keep up the good work :D.
xfbikerchick chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
Enjoyed the storyline you put Kate and Castle through. This was very different than any other amnesia fic I've read so far and I enjoyed the reality of not getting the memories back even thought it was heartbreaking.