Reviews for Stellar Flames
FireHanyou14 chapter 1 . 9/21
I like where it's going, but like with what Namidaga Ochiru said. It's a great story, just the texting format is a bit confusing. Most authors don't use the semi-colon or whatever it's called, they (including myself) use the double quotations (which is the " blah") and for thoughts, we use the single quotations which only have one of the lines. ('this')
Now, most of us aren't calling your writing bad (aside from those certain assholes *looks at screen* Yeah, I'm talkin' about you!), it's just a little confusing.
For next time, try to use the quotation marks when their speaking.
Like this:
Mira raised an eyebrow, " That's a bit cold of you two, Gray don't make judgments on your rivalry with Natsu, and Lucy, Gray looks fine so you shouldn't put him down like that." she admonished the spirit and ice mages.

No chapter 2 . 7/25
Didn't get past the first chapter with your ridiculous formatting. Realllly off putting.
matt1234m chapter 96 . 9/25/2014
Great Story and all, But im a bit confused on some shit and the story could be longer. 1. Where did happy go and whatever happened to him how did Natsu just forget about him. to? 2. Where is Charla, panther Lilly is there but Charla isn't. 3. Finish the Story next time before u state it as complete...
Guest chapter 85 . 9/14/2014
Chapter 85 was not much of a lemon. You don't just shove it in, you forgot all of the foreplay! You need details, besides, no one gets that wet that fast. You have to work at it.
iluviggyhesthebest chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
what chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Catie chapter 96 . 8/12/2014
UPDATE IT PLEASE! *・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
Catie chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
So at first I'm just like 'oh he'll naw. I ain't reading 96 chapters' But then I'm like 'oh fuck yeah I'm gonna read 96 chapters if it's this good!' I really like this because Lissana isn't all shit fucked in love with Natsu! 〜(ゝ。)this is awesome so far and I really can't wait to keep reading it!
Morgan Evans chapter 86 . 7/28/2014
why does happy disappear for the story after Natsu house burn down
Saphy16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I just started this and saw the 96 chapters! Oh my...Well thats me busy for a while.

Awesome first chapter by the way :)

Emma xx
gratsulover117 chapter 96 . 2/7/2014
I read this before i made a account sp now that o have an account im favourite it
gratsulover117 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
...I like where you're going with it, but it's pretty hard to follow, being that it's a name and then what they say. There's almost no detail, and I guess I'm just spoiled enough to like reading paragraphs as opposed to lines. I don't mean to say "Stop writing," but I think it might be better with more detail.
...honestly, whenever I read things like this, usually I can't stand reading past the first chapter. I like this one more than others, that's for sure! :) Good job, you guys!
SecretArmy chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I really do like the way this story is headed, but in all honesty, I can't get past the fact that each character's statements have been...listed off, in a way. But I did enjoy it. Thank you.