Reviews for Episode One: Insert Clever Title Here
Skeleton.Dreams chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
please continue
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Great story so far .

- Tinfoil - Prince Edward Island - Canada or the Village , the Village ? Yes , he said the Village down there .
Cara Drume chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
Wow! This is very well-written story! I admit, I've never read a story that was written from that point of view. I'm anxious to see what happens next.
Kaylen Cooper chapter 13 . 1/4/2004
Hey, i like this story so far, and i cant wait for you to update it, so please continue soon.
It is really good.
Obsidian Fourteen chapter 13 . 11/7/2003
It's a good story so far. You've got me hooked. I'd like to see what happens here ASAP...:).

PS,

Read and review my Halo fic...haven't gotten any so far.
corona reznor chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
me likies o_0
A-Chan who can't be bothered to sign in. sry chapter 13 . 9/28/2002
yep. Robyn Maddison's force persuasion forced me to review. Argh! you have to update! you can't leave us in suspence like that! not a cliff-hanger! nooooooo...! *attempts to access the force to make Vendetta update*

~A-Chan
robyn maddison chapter 13 . 9/7/2002
well see now i'm hooked...and want more *grins*. this is a fun story! update soooonnnn...
robyn chapter 12 . 9/7/2002
nope, i'm still here, i forgot to review because i just kept reading...me like like! _
robyn maddison chapter 6 . 9/7/2002
hehehe. i like sarcasm. hey, i'm canadian too! *grins* kay, next chapter_
Robyn Maddison not signed in chapter 5 . 9/7/2002
okay, sorry. i read five parts before pausing in between my grinning to reveiw~_ hehehehehehehehehe. i love this-It's really fun to read. And it deserves way more than...er...1...review...*glares at other readers and attempts Force Persuasion*...going to chap.6 now! Keep up the good writing!
Starlight Pixiedust chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Story's good, but out of curiosity...are you from Toronto or elsewhere in Ontario? (I live in Ottawa so I'm kinda curious) Silver Snail rules, btw!