Reviews for Divina Commedia Reloaded
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh, I love your picture of a more traditional Purgatory.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Liked it, so much said in so few words, nice job.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'm guessing they don't have wireless broadband in purgatory, Kate, so I'm guessing you didn't make it there after all!

I love the slightly surreal quality of this and the idea of Dean making the most of his time in purgatory, meeting some infamous faces - Imagine feasting with Old King Hal - I can't image there would be much food left!

And the title is just as awesome as the last line is heartbreaking!

Well done x
TheYmp chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Loved your ideas and descriptions of Purgatory, and Dean selling his services as a bodyguard.

I liked the idea of Purgatory as a circular, maze-like trap

Very clever descriptions of the historical characters!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love your take in Dean's time in Purgatory, how it differs from Hell and how it is a trapped, monotonous feeling.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Huh... Interesting look at Purgatory.

I like the idea that Cas has gone 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest' because he WAS already one flew over the cuckoo's nest. And it works with what we saw from the teaser trailer.

And I REALLY like the idea that Dean actually met other humans in there... Surprising that it never occurred now that I read it, but you know, it never did before. So, full points for that- plus WHO you had him meeting... Yeah, that was pointed AND gave me a chuckle.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
If you do decide to go to Purgatory, remember you've only got two weeks or so until Dean's back here!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Thank you for posting this. I am so sick of reading fics in which Castiel protects Dean down in Purgatory. Those folks conveniently ignore the fact that Bird Butt ditched Dean the moment he realized where they were.

This was also a different, more imaginative view of Purgatory. I liked the idea of Dean hiring himself out as a bodyguard, and that encountering people he'd only read about in history books soon turned boring because he missed his old life.

Dean's yearning to be with Sam was poignant and bittersweet.

I wouldn't worry about being punished. I'm late with my drabble too. :)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hide an seek with McCarthy ha ha ha... I can see how that would get old very quickly, and arguing with philosophers would just make him miss Sam more...