Reviews for Something Special
devafiend chapter 2 . 3/24
Wait! it just ends like that?! Stupid cliffy! Please update soon! what's kim's big secret?! Can't wait for more!
Psychedelicpink16 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
You know, it should be a crime for you to write so darn well! Seriously, all your pieces are full of life and just so amazing! anyways back to the chapte, I Absolutely enjoyed reading this from beginning to end.. loved cassey's last line.. Can't wait to read more on what happens next..
Whatladev chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Col please dont hurt casey and dont leave us intense if u hurt gabriel l will love it
Amelie Hart chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Wow first things first: thank you for the update, can't wait for the next one!
The whole Aisha-Tommy thing creeps me out, it's just for me, they have nothing in common and I've never seen such a great friendship between them... And even though Tommy certainly has a "Property of Kimberly Hart" sign on him, I can imagine him with Kat for example, but not Aisha. It's just no-no-no! No Yellow rangers for Rainbow-ranger. But I really liked how both Kim and Tommy handled the situation and that they were able to put it past them.
I loved Casey-scenes cause it's such a child-like thing to do trying to test Kim if she is a robot or whatever. It made me smile :)
The Kim-Tommy moments are so hot! You know we love you for it, cause electricity between them is so wonderfully portrayed in your stories, bravo!
And I hope that KimHulk will give a villain in this story a major kick on the ass, he deserves it. Well, at least she can't date him anymore, can she?
Anyhow, thanks for the chapter and can't wait for the next one!
Pinkie8 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
This chapter was sooo good, loved the sexual tension! Glad the Aisha/Tommy thing has come out and Kim and Tommy's relationship is progressing. I really can't stand Gabriel and kind of want to kick him...anyway looking forward to the next chapter!
brankel1 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Fantastic job.
andyg2525 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
this is perfect just perfect please write soon
Divinitas Intereo chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Nicely done. It's good to see that you're back and writing. I honestly thought that I'd read the last thing you would write whenever I read that Mono Rangers thing. Like I said before in my last comment you capture the relationship between Tommy and Kim very well, and your stories leave me waiting to read more. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this.
grits chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Love it
mae-E chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
this chapter was awesome! I knew that guy gabriel was bad news from the start! i just had this bad vibe from him.

I liked how you showed the two working things out and showing that admitted that they loved each other and wanted to try for the real deal, the whole nine yards so to speak. and the part with the secert with her friend, EW! i don't even want to think of that either. lol

So now that that the true feeling are laid bare on the table, how will kim's secerts affect that? and will she be able to tell him about them before they come round to bite them both in the ass?

I thought that what she had him listed under in her phone was histrical!

and casey's reaction to when kim opened the soda bottle without effort was very amussing.

I look foward to how you plan to have everything work out and see the rollercoaster ride you have planed for them first hand.

keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I'm so glad you've updated this story and that it was a long and really great chapter. I cannot believe you had Aisha and Tommy have a history together, let alone a serious one. I love how Tommy and Kim aren't playing games. Sometimes, it gets tiring reading about the young people and how they're afraid to express their feelings or tell the truth. Your story just feels realistic and true to life. I'm hoping that Kim tells Tommy about her past in the next chapter because I don't want that to drag out. Also, I'm scared for what Gabriel has in store and how it's going to hurt Tommy (I already have a feeling what is to come). Anyway, thanks for updating and I love all your stories. Please keep writing.
Young at Heart21 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I do not like Gabriel I know I am not supposed to but how much I have despised him has risen exponetionally
Divinitas Intereo chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like this story a lot, and I would love to see the next chapter posted up, hopefully you can get around to it sometime in the future. Also, I seriously think that you've captured the more playful adult toned nature of Tommy/Kim relationships better than any of the other authors I've seen writing these types of fics. Kudo's to you man.
shadowimage chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter
mae-E chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
this was an awesome start! you got to contiune with this. i can't wait too see more. I was so disapointed when the chapter was over. i so can't wait to read more. Please update soon!

the way you write the scenes between the two of them you can litteraly feel the spark between them!

i so can't wait to see what some of those side effects were, and what the sorid storid with the bank is, and when she going to find out her date's horrid intentions to use her, and tommy's reaction to her side effects.