Reviews for Something Special
mae-E chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
this chapter was awesome! I knew that guy gabriel was bad news from the start! i just had this bad vibe from him.

I liked how you showed the two working things out and showing that admitted that they loved each other and wanted to try for the real deal, the whole nine yards so to speak. and the part with the secert with her friend, EW! i don't even want to think of that either. lol

So now that that the true feeling are laid bare on the table, how will kim's secerts affect that? and will she be able to tell him about them before they come round to bite them both in the ass?

I thought that what she had him listed under in her phone was histrical!

and casey's reaction to when kim opened the soda bottle without effort was very amussing.

I look foward to how you plan to have everything work out and see the rollercoaster ride you have planed for them first hand.

keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I'm so glad you've updated this story and that it was a long and really great chapter. I cannot believe you had Aisha and Tommy have a history together, let alone a serious one. I love how Tommy and Kim aren't playing games. Sometimes, it gets tiring reading about the young people and how they're afraid to express their feelings or tell the truth. Your story just feels realistic and true to life. I'm hoping that Kim tells Tommy about her past in the next chapter because I don't want that to drag out. Also, I'm scared for what Gabriel has in store and how it's going to hurt Tommy (I already have a feeling what is to come). Anyway, thanks for updating and I love all your stories. Please keep writing.
Young at Heart21 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I do not like Gabriel I know I am not supposed to but how much I have despised him has risen exponetionally
Divinitas Intereo chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like this story a lot, and I would love to see the next chapter posted up, hopefully you can get around to it sometime in the future. Also, I seriously think that you've captured the more playful adult toned nature of Tommy/Kim relationships better than any of the other authors I've seen writing these types of fics. Kudo's to you man.
shadowsongtress chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter
mae-E chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
this was an awesome start! you got to contiune with this. i can't wait too see more. I was so disapointed when the chapter was over. i so can't wait to read more. Please update soon!

the way you write the scenes between the two of them you can litteraly feel the spark between them!

i so can't wait to see what some of those side effects were, and what the sorid storid with the bank is, and when she going to find out her date's horrid intentions to use her, and tommy's reaction to her side effects.
andyg2525 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this is great keep it coming til next time
Nyala1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is so HOT love it! Update soooon . Pretty pleeeeaaassseee?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Please! pretty please! (with a cherry on top) update soon! :)
Rylan Hart chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Crazy twist at the end of chapter one! I did not see that coming. The Tommy/Kim thing is just awesome. The playfulness and the tone with one another is great. Even Little Casey is a nice perk in the story!
moxiewood chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hey. :) I follow your work pretty ridiculously. :) I wrote light quest years and years ago; my shit crashed forever ago so this is my new screen name. Awesome job as always! Glad to see you still write!
PadfootCc chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Christina96 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMG so good love Tommy's girl : what kinda milk does she drink LOL
rose19586 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow! I love your stories! please update soon! :)
hansongirl14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Loved it! Can not wait for the next update!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »