Reviews for Something Special
Young at Heart21 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I do not like Gabriel I know I am not supposed to but how much I have despised him has risen exponetionally
Divinitas Intereo chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like this story a lot, and I would love to see the next chapter posted up, hopefully you can get around to it sometime in the future. Also, I seriously think that you've captured the more playful adult toned nature of Tommy/Kim relationships better than any of the other authors I've seen writing these types of fics. Kudo's to you man.
shadowsongtress chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter
mae-E chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
this was an awesome start! you got to contiune with this. i can't wait too see more. I was so disapointed when the chapter was over. i so can't wait to read more. Please update soon!

the way you write the scenes between the two of them you can litteraly feel the spark between them!

i so can't wait to see what some of those side effects were, and what the sorid storid with the bank is, and when she going to find out her date's horrid intentions to use her, and tommy's reaction to her side effects.
andyg2525 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this is great keep it coming til next time
Nyala1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is so HOT love it! Update soooon . Pretty pleeeeaaassseee?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Please! pretty please! (with a cherry on top) update soon! :)
Rylan Hart chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Crazy twist at the end of chapter one! I did not see that coming. The Tommy/Kim thing is just awesome. The playfulness and the tone with one another is great. Even Little Casey is a nice perk in the story!
moxiewood chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hey. :) I follow your work pretty ridiculously. :) I wrote light quest years and years ago; my shit crashed forever ago so this is my new screen name. Awesome job as always! Glad to see you still write!
PadfootCc chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Christina96 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMG so good love Tommy's girl : what kinda milk does she drink LOL
rose19586 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow! I love your stories! please update soon! :)
hansongirl14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Loved it! Can not wait for the next update!
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
What an exciting first chapter! It was really wonderful the way you characterized Tommy and Kim as adults, and I love the idea of Tommy adopting a daughter on his own. It really just works. I cannot wait to read more when you've written it.

"After all, she was the light of his life.

He'd think about the love of it, later."

That was my favorite line. Simple, honest, sincere emotion. Perfect.
Chloecee chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Are you going to get into the super secret female ranger mission and which yellow ranger Tommy had a flung with?
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »