Reviews for Something Special
andyg2525 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
this is great keep it coming til next time
Nyala1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is so HOT love it! Update soooon . Pretty pleeeeaaassseee?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Please! pretty please! (with a cherry on top) update soon! :)
Rylan Hart chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Crazy twist at the end of chapter one! I did not see that coming. The Tommy/Kim thing is just awesome. The playfulness and the tone with one another is great. Even Little Casey is a nice perk in the story!
moxiewood chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hey. :) I follow your work pretty ridiculously. :) I wrote light quest years and years ago; my shit crashed forever ago so this is my new screen name. Awesome job as always! Glad to see you still write!
PadfootCc chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Christina96 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMG so good love Tommy's girl : what kinda milk does she drink LOL
rose19586 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Wow! I love your stories! please update soon! :)
hansongirl14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Loved it! Can not wait for the next update!
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
What an exciting first chapter! It was really wonderful the way you characterized Tommy and Kim as adults, and I love the idea of Tommy adopting a daughter on his own. It really just works. I cannot wait to read more when you've written it.

"After all, she was the light of his life.

He'd think about the love of it, later."

That was my favorite line. Simple, honest, sincere emotion. Perfect.
Chloecee chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Are you going to get into the super secret female ranger mission and which yellow ranger Tommy had a flung with?
rapunzl chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So glad to see this one finally out in print (errr, relatively). As always, you are the king of interplay between Kimberly and Tommy - the camaraderie, the insane lust, the respect, the desire... everything is masterfully written. I can see many different beginnings here, and you gave us just enough to get us interested without revealing the whole sweet disaster to come. (I know you - nothing comes easy for T/K!) As for Casey, she actually is a perfect rendition of a ten year old; just smart, sweet, and bullheaded enough to be realistic without being overly ridiculous. I definitely want to see more of Casey. And the milk comment just kills me!
TKfanatic chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Another prime example as to why, in my opinion, you are one of the best T/K authors out there. I absolutely LOVE all your work, and this story is right up there with the rest of them! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Hope you update soon! :-D
grits chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
HOLY MOLY
Kim lifted up her car, How is she able to do that
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Tommy & Aisha were a thing? Wow! can't wait 4 the Next chapter!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »