Reviews for Something Special
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Tommy & Aisha were a thing? Wow! can't wait 4 the Next chapter!
Kimm Possible chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I just fell in love with this story! I loved that last line...it was priceless!
r0mantic at heart chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
OMG I'm so glad that you came out with a new story (though I wish you'd finish some of the old ones as well). I already love this story with all the mystery and such and I love Casey and I love that Tommy knows exactly what he wants instead of being confused about it for multiple chapters. What an exciting plot and I look forward to reading much more about Kim's super strength and secret.
coldqueen chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
A new story?! FROM THEE? I THINK YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE.
Amelie Hart chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hey, Tommy has a thing for Pink rangers, not Yellow ones! :)))
Anyhow, it will be a great story, I'm sure, with a beginning like that! Looking forward to the next chapters!
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Love it!
Pinkie8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very intriguing!
Thornspike chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love Casey's last line! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pogo KW chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
No one writes Tommy/Kimberly stories as well as you do. I'm always impressed with them! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Well that's something alright. Really curious as to the few teasers you've made out. Both Kim and Tommy have something new for one another to process, Kim has her secrets, Tommy has his, and some even from Casey.

Given everything so far, Aisha was the one that Tommy once had a relationship with... Reminded me of the fic where at one time, Aisha tells Kim that she and Tommy once kissed and had a laugh about it.

Funny and sexy as always. Looking forward to your next update.

When one is a big fan of Shawn30, his 'multi-chapters' one-shot will always be considered a one-shot and never be questioned :P
Young at Heart21 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I am loving this cannot wait for more!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012