Reviews for After Hell, Heaven's Touch
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/29
Oh, oh... ah. XD This is one bittersweet turned of events! Castiel conditioning Dean with therapy and the result of that became the lovely Destiel.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was really well written, nice concept that was kind of beautifully delivered
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Sweet. And hot.
ash chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
wow so good and it was so natural
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Loved it!
remioromen1344 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I loved this. That last bit about "Team Free Will, remember? We do what we want" just about made me sob haha
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really liked how this stuck in the shows universe and yet was it's own. Liked the fact Dean's Hell followed him into "loving" as well.

Kinda got scared when he went all the way with Cas. The whole time I was just like "Please don't hurt him!"

GREAT story!
LaBellaMorte chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow I haven't read a fic this hot in so long, it was just... wow. I can't even think of any proper words to use.

Seriously excellent story. :)
Hikarilightz chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
thissss. -heart- it was so hot (ex: the fingering. like woah. that really got cas off. good job, dean.)- and dramatic. there was even a lovely ending! everyone knows that dean likes to snuggle with cas. xD
evilbunnies101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I..can't. That was so hot, and perfect in every way. When Dean fingered Cas...DAMN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?
Dark Whisperss chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
So damn sexy! Thank you for writing! )
Azatji2012 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is amazing! I love your imagery and how you portrayed dean and castiel's relationship. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
loved it. god it was so funny at times'
snowin' you chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Such an amazing awesome incredible brilliant profound idea! After hell, a touch of heaven! I love every paragraph of it, and I LOVE cuddling!Dean. ;) Great job!
Celphius chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh my god! I loved this so, so much! Amazingly written and .. I don't even have words for it. No doubt you're one of my favourite authors ever. Loved your work once again3