Reviews for Bites
So fun a story!
I like how they fight and all, hiding deeper feelings no one realizes.
lilyvandersteen chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
"Amoure"? *Snortgiggles*

Blaine proposed! And they have a restaurant together! Ahhh... Perfect ending! Absolutely lovely :-)

Dutch is my first language, too, so I giggled when I read the restaurant's name :-) Very fitting for Kurt :-)

Thank you so much for writing this delicious story and sharing it with us! You get three Michelin stars from me ;-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
Oh dear... Between Blaine's love confession and Sebastian's threats, I'm a mess of feelings at the moment. Poor Kurt! What's he going to do now?
lilyvandersteen chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
I'm glad Kurt isn't reverting to his old prickly self as soon as Blaine suggests him staying for breakfast. He's giving Blaine an honest chance. That makes me so happy :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
See? Kurt was won over even faster than I thought he would :-) Loved the last part of the chapter. Sizzling hot!
lilyvandersteen chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Sebastian is such a creep :-( And Blaine is so far gone for Kurt you can see his heart eyes from outer space :-) Like Blaine, I'm optimistic - one day, Kurt is going to give in. Who could resist the Anderson charm? ;-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Blaine's restaurant sounds lovely - wish I could go eat there :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
This story was recommended to me by voyageasia (hkvoyage) and I'm so glad she pointed me towards it. I love, love, LOVE it so far! Absolutely delicious! Reading on...
DinaGoldberg chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
My my my... I can't wait to see Kurt's reaction when he can think clearly again. Great writing.
DinaGoldberg chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Again, brilliant. You're one talented writer, my friend. Very talented.
DinaGoldberg chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
AWESOME! this is awesome!
DinaGoldberg chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This is brilliant. It is so different, so perfectly detailed and so intriguing. Great first chapter.
LauGS chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
I downloaded the PDF of this fic in the Klaine Fics PDF tumblr a few days ago. It was a pleasure to get lost in the story - it's as sexy as it is delicious. Thank you for sharing!
BGuate224 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
This was...I feel...I can't even string words together! Adorable! Remarkable! OH MER GERD THE LANGUAGES!
And of course the love-hate relationship. The fact that Blaine has always loved him I just-MY HEART!
I was skeptical at first, looking at the length, but as they always say "quality over quantity"
Thank you, dear, dear, beautiful author, for creating such a remarkable story.
Frenchtalian...has a nice ring to it
cecilaine chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Wwww what a good ending. Great story too