Reviews for Bites
lilyvandersteen chapter 7 . 8/1
"Amoure"? *Snortgiggles*

Blaine proposed! And they have a restaurant together! Ahhh... Perfect ending! Absolutely lovely :-)

Dutch is my first language, too, so I giggled when I read the restaurant's name :-) Very fitting for Kurt :-)

Thank you so much for writing this delicious story and sharing it with us! You get three Michelin stars from me ;-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 6 . 8/1
Oh dear... Between Blaine's love confession and Sebastian's threats, I'm a mess of feelings at the moment. Poor Kurt! What's he going to do now?
lilyvandersteen chapter 5 . 8/1
I'm glad Kurt isn't reverting to his old prickly self as soon as Blaine suggests him staying for breakfast. He's giving Blaine an honest chance. That makes me so happy :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 4 . 8/1
See? Kurt was won over even faster than I thought he would :-) Loved the last part of the chapter. Sizzling hot!
lilyvandersteen chapter 3 . 8/1
Sebastian is such a creep :-( And Blaine is so far gone for Kurt you can see his heart eyes from outer space :-) Like Blaine, I'm optimistic - one day, Kurt is going to give in. Who could resist the Anderson charm? ;-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 2 . 8/1
Blaine's restaurant sounds lovely - wish I could go eat there :-)
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 8/1
This story was recommended to me by voyageasia (hkvoyage) and I'm so glad she pointed me towards it. I love, love, LOVE it so far! Absolutely delicious! Reading on...
DinaGoldberg chapter 4 . 7/8
My my my... I can't wait to see Kurt's reaction when he can think clearly again. Great writing.
DinaGoldberg chapter 3 . 7/7
Again, brilliant. You're one talented writer, my friend. Very talented.
DinaGoldberg chapter 2 . 7/7
AWESOME! this is awesome!
DinaGoldberg chapter 1 . 7/7
This is brilliant. It is so different, so perfectly detailed and so intriguing. Great first chapter.
LauGS chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
I downloaded the PDF of this fic in the Klaine Fics PDF tumblr a few days ago. It was a pleasure to get lost in the story - it's as sexy as it is delicious. Thank you for sharing!
BGuate224 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
This was...I feel...I can't even string words together! Adorable! Remarkable! OH MER GERD THE LANGUAGES!
And of course the love-hate relationship. The fact that Blaine has always loved him I just-MY HEART!
I was skeptical at first, looking at the length, but as they always say "quality over quantity"
Thank you, dear, dear, beautiful author, for creating such a remarkable story.
Frenchtalian...has a nice ring to it
cecilaine chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Wwww what a good ending. Great story too
Idle-Riddle chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
Awww, that's Blaine Anderson for you, the sappy and romantic guy! Though I did a double-take when I read the flashback that Kurt had when they first met and went through culinary school together. It's fun to occasionally read about a murderous Kurt that absolutely repelled cocky Blaine's romantic advances. XD