Reviews for Boundaries of Propriety
Queen of Lazyness chapter 20 . 1/15
Poor Tawny will have it the hard way: on Vulcan!

This is great a fic! I usually prefer slow burn (my favs) but I was convinced of the romance just fine! Now I got to read the sequel.
Queen of Lazyness chapter 19 . 1/15
Forrest just saying he finds Vulcan attractive...really, the part of me that ship him and Soval just woke up out of nowhere lol.

Oh this whole evil past of Emmie is just great, matches a lot of her confident personality. And she and Tawny! Oh that was so cute
Queen of Lazyness chapter 18 . 1/15
Is this and your other Soval fic in the same universe? It could match a lol lol
Argo Tawny and Kuvak are so cute, but those vulcan have to decide averything and ask latter right, my God...
Queen of Lazyness chapter 16 . 1/15
Ooh this was sooo good, poor L'Vek was crying by himself...cute.
Emmie is just fantastic, I wish I had a third of her confidence! The way she sees marriage also matches the velocity their relationship went. Nice

Also, ooh Soval is just the cuttest and grumpiest alive indeed! He is such a prude! Even for vulcan standards LOL. He is just too precious.
Queen of Lazyness chapter 11 . 1/14
Tawny and Kuvak are so cute! I'm sure they both would super appreciate telepathy! I wonder when she discovers that he is a Minister of High Command lol
Queen of Lazyness chapter 10 . 1/14
Hmm that was sooo sexy! Emmie is just perfect! No shame and all this stuff.
As a reader of A Time for Change I can only wonder when Genie and Soval will get to these foreplay oh God, oh there are so many ways to write vulcan/human stories!
Queen of Lazyness chapter 8 . 1/13
Greaaat! Good to see Emmie taking action!
Kuvak is great, very straightforward for a Vulcan of the High Command of his time.
What happens on Earth apparently does not stay on Earth
Queen of Lazyness chapter 7 . 1/13
Uhuul double dates! Ha!
L'Vek what was thaaaat lol SEXY
Queen of Lazyness chapter 6 . 1/13
Oh I love when they admit to themselves they are in love - or are cherishing someone enough to take as a wife lol.
Commodore Forrest is the future Admiral Forrest right? It's a nice detail, since they are still in warp 2. The way the culture seems close to ours - less technological I guess- is funny in a trekkie fic but it matches perfectly with this time.
Queen of Lazyness chapter 5 . 1/13
This story is great! And different, since all the Middle East ambience is there. I always like when it's not only San Francisco!
And it actually makes more sense for someone used to the deserts to go live on Vulcan or something. It's cool Emmie got to show them all that!
The Pan-Arabic Day was also perfect. I wish it becomes real someday...
The twitching of fingers makes so much sense for a vulcan, I wish I could see more of this in fanfic!
Carter the bastard, she should have called police from the beginning!

Great story! (as all the ones you write apparently)
This time I will try not to let everything to review in last chapter, but I always end up engrossed so no promises.
Maya01608 chapter 20 . 6/17/2021
Gods I need the continuation of this soon and the one from oratt and brigide I want to know if more letters will be written! Thank you for writing it was beautiful, like everything you write
Wildblume chapter 16 . 9/1/2019
The conversation with Soval was hilarious!
Wildblume chapter 7 . 8/30/2019
More good dialog :) L'Vek and Kuvak are such a cute pair of cousins!
Wildblume chapter 6 . 8/30/2019
Loved the dialog between Forrest and L'Vek, he knows his Vulcans, lol
lillalil chapter 14 . 7/8/2019
Read up ...Muhammad was even worse than Hitler...and are responsible for many more jews lifes plus the counting are still on because of his teachings...If you read up on history , and on his life you would see evil.