Reviews for Boundaries of Propriety
maba7x chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
One sided cat fight averted! L'Vek you sly dog!
dinopoodle chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
well, well, that sure was fast of our trusty advisor. I wonder how long it will take her to figure it out; and how angry will his family be. I mean she is a human and I am not to sure his family will be so accepting of that. I hope they will, however... That is up in the air and it is also up to you. I wonder if he hurts her agian how calm our advisor will be there is a limit to everyones control even a vulcans. One question however, why did she not just go see a doctor and get the injuries healed I know they have medicial technology to do so. (sorry had to needle you, joking) I would have to tried to cover it up but maybe she does not like makeup. So are they going to go swimming, lol. I wonder what he would think of other men seeing her in a swim suit. We think nothing of it, or a male friend coming up and huging her. Keep up all the good work.
Noneworking chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Ok all I gotta say is what strings of friendship do I have to pull for the next chapter ASAP? :D
Kuvak chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
*facepalms* L'Vek does it really count if she doesn't know you just proposed to her? I mean really Cousin where is the fire in your blood? You say you have it, but...I'm not seeing it. To her you just handed her a cup of water, that may or may not been cold, which I am told humans prefer. That's something her gay best friend might have done for her. Are you a Vulcan man or a rabid sand worm? *tsks his teeth together* Please, do not make me come to earth and show you how it's done. That's it! *books flight to earth* I'm coming to help you. I'm sure the human is going to be helpful but we are blood...
L'Vek chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
*staring blankly at the screen the rush of green flushing over him from the tips of his ears to the adam's apple of his neck* Miss Sensara. I feel pressed to tell you that I am blocking this transmission until future notice. It has been marked CLASSIFIED as it is Vulcan state business. I will not verify the truth of this document, until the proper time. *nods and starts typing algorithms so the page appears in ancient Vuclan* Thank you for your time, Miss. Sensara, don't be alarmed.
omry.grinberg chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Honey, When you have too knee someone to avoid.. THAT! It's time to call the cops!
T'Sara chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
I also wish for a united, peaceful middle east. *nods*

Love this story. Update soon please!
Nyotarules chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
WAs hoping L'Vek was nearby to give Carter a neck pinch, so now its time to see if any other Vulcan -Human couple got it on since First Contact, hope dictator V'Las has not forbidden relations
09sasha chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
That was pure evil to leave me and all those other readers hanging like that! It was so amazing though I suppose I can forgive you if u update real soon. lol I don't know what else to write it was so good.
maba7x chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
This chapter is a good set up for the next. I wonder what L'Vek WILL do to Carter after he finds out what he did to Emmie. The chapters can't come enough!
tahmtahm chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Great chapter! Please tell me that Carter will be dealt with in a most swift manner. Looking forward to the next chapter - can't wait to see what you have in store for us.
dinopoodle chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
oh, things are heating up in more ways than one. That drunk is going to be real trouble, and I have a feeling he is going to find out what a very angry vulcan is like if he keeps it up. I wonder if he puts her in the hospital will he be ready to handle the consinquenses? That might be interesting to see or rather read. I do not know if you still need ideas but how about what for since the vulcans value their children show him our children, and how even those children that have disablilties have a strong spirit to not only survive but make the best of their lives.
Kuvak chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
*whisper to L'Vek* Personally..I would purchase this human a gift, I hear they admire small subservient fur covered quadrupeds. I would send you a domesticated sehlat but as I understand it they are often late with their dinner and you and I both know that will not do. Discover where she lives and arrive with a gift of dying floral arrangements and the quadruped...It is a human custom, as I understand it, to give the gift giver a kiss. *nods* If that is her reaction then of course you can declare koon-ut so'lik. I believe that is how it works on earth.
L'Vek chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Miss Sensara, you are writing me like I am a lascivious mess. I am simply attempting to...find out more of the human culture...for science. As for the list of women my clan mother keeps sending...My fingers (slick with olive oil from the hummus) simply slipped on the delete button. *nods* Oh and I would like to add a post script if I may.

L'Vek happens to be taking a stroll in Emmies neighborhood and trips and falls with his lurpa out repeatedly on Mr. Carter. Being a chill night my voice is overcome with laryngitis so my cries for help go unheard by passers by and he bleeds to death.

*raises Ta'al* Peace and long life.
Kuvak chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
*taps on com unit* is this thing on...it is? *raises Ta'al* I do think the woman is attractive, but wouldn't ever date a human myself...*clears throat*
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »