Reviews for Boundaries of Propriety
Nyotarules chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Good one Emmie, make your move and keep L'vek's finger tingling. I suspect some obnoxious human men will give them a hard time when they get together with their ignorant prejudices.
bina W chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
This was a good sneak peek into the minds of both characters. It was MOST REFRESHING that you knew that Arabic reads and writes opposite from English. I am originally from India. I do not read ort write Arabic (mothertongue is Hindi.) But being Indian, I knew Arabic is opposite to how English is written and read. Just out of curiousity I asked 5 peeps on the bus if they knew how Arabic was read and wRitten. Not one knew. I could be wrong, but I think Arabic is the 3rd language that is spoken the most. I am glad you imparted knowledge about about another language in the story. It was a clever (but also sincere method for Emmie)way to get his attention and to teach about history and linguistics in the SAME moment. I will be interested in what you reveal about other cultures to him in your story.
Will the bugaboo coworker be making a cameo during one of their outings? A male Vulcan close to pon farr and a Human stalker do not make a good mix, but perhaps a good read.
snapeissexy chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Yay a new story what I like about your stories is that they are based a lot around vulcans which I can never get enough of. What I like off this story is that it seems to be romantic in a way right from the get go.
Noneworking chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
I actually read this last night just before I went to sleep...I was screaming KISS HER you VULCAN GIT you know you WANNA! So, I decided to comment this morning, where I could use a little decorum in my comment, but that didn't work because you saw how I started it...right back to where I was last night I'm afraid. But hey, bouncing ideas is bestest...I think we have both benefited from it. If you want to be great you hand with great people, all the greatest writers and artists did, so I'm your ball my dear bounce away!
maba7x chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
More, MORE!
tahmtahm chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Hmm. I hope L'Vek will soften up a bit, at least around Emmie. Seems like Jack Carter needs to be told to back off quick - perhaps by a certain Vulcan who could chastise him and put him in his place eloquently? Looking forward to your next update!
Nyotarules chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great start to this story, it makes sense for a few Vulcans to end up fraternising with the natives..lol I hope this has a happy ending for both of them
maba7x chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Loved the 1st chapter. Can't wait for more! :D
tahmtahm chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very interesting - can't wait to read more.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Whew... I predict storms ahead!
bina W chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
You ARE continuing this...RIGHT!? It would be ILLOGICAL to not write more. If you wish for any ideas, let me know.
Noneworking chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ok Seriously, I am going to have to give you my number so you can text me before laying this kind of lit on me. SMH...I had my Ipod on playing phil collins "in the air tonight" (erotic song) I happen to be working on something today that is pleasing...then I get an alert you posted so like an innocent lamb to the slaughter POOF I am here...Blue eyes, grey hair...flailing arms and my heart stopped. More please...
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13