Reviews for Boundaries of Propriety
Nyotarules chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Well the plot thickens, I thought Emmie was an intelligence agent not a reformed bitch! lol Unless this AU changes Gardner makes it all the way to Admiral so either something goes wrong with Emmie's plans or Section 31 already knows what he is and is keeping an eye on him so he can hang himself in the future.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
I love the story back round on Tawny. She is such a sweetie. I know that Garner is just a bad egg and gonna be more trouble with him around than anyone else at this point. I think things are gonna blow up again. You have done a wonderful job. I always smile when I see your stories in my email box. Keep it up.
Ahlisha chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
A cool bit of culture. It must make going to restaurants difficult. L'Vek seems like a nice guy,as does Kuvak .. older males with young females. Emergency and Tawny cougar hunting? ;) jk.
Caren Rose chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Oooooooooo, their first fight!

I hope her plan doesn't backfire on her.
S'Vec chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
So the time of mating between Vulcans and humans has begun. *nods* Perhaps this is where "she" is from...Tawny's eyes are paler green but...*rubs chin thoughtfully and then calls to henchmen* Prepare our plan, summon V'Las!
Forrest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Gosh darn it those kids make me happy. It's so nice to see humans and Vulcan working together openly for common cause. Thank you L'Vek for sharing a piece of your culture with me. I never knew you held me in esteem to do so...you hid it well.
Kuvak chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
My Tawny even as a child made people want to be better than they were. I am most fortunate and I also find that she has that affect on me as well. I look forward to the day when I can present her to my clan as she who is my wife!
L'Vek chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
*pushing Kuvak aside to speak first* My Meskhenet would never betray me, and I did not believe she would...but I was unaware she had the ability to do such a deception. If Gardner touches my Teslu I will end him.
Noneworking chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
OH SNAP...The first fight! Now comes the make up secks! LOL Poor L'Vek...his wittle Vulcan heart must have broken there for a minute thinking she thought of him as a fool :( Well done...and Tawny just got like 100% even cooler...Oh wait...I think Kuvak has something to say about that :D
dinopoodle chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
Well now he sure is taking his time. He knows that humans can make it through the blood fever and what happens he goes even slower. hmm maybe our good tawny is going to have to go caveman on him. lol. More to come soon I hope.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
Great chapter. Looking forward to seeing more of Kuvak and Tawny.
Caren Rose chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Kuvak and Tawny! Do it already!
Lvek Kuvak chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Kuvak: It seems you have done well with this fever, L'Vek. You have gone where no Vulcan man has gone before!

L'Vek *puffing chest with pride* I have haven't I...But that gives too much credit to me. My Teslu was wise and willing, she guided the flames as an artist. So, when will you make your intentions known to Tawny...or will you turtle around as I see you doing now and accused me to of doing?

Kuvak: I have my plans, L'Vek. It will happen soon...I was only trying not to outshine you. *wink*
Gardner chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
I'm disgusted by all of this! I should nuke these pointy eared insects back to vulcan and send their vulcan loving "mates" with them. I will be heard!
Sorak chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
I am astounded that Emmie lived so easily through this...and wait...what is this I hear outside the doors of Kuvak and L'Vek...more wantonness? *pouts* I am soooooooooo ALONE...I want a human of my owwwwn I'd love her and squeeze her and pet her and and...I want one!
175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »