Reviews for Boundaries of Propriety
Noneworking chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
OH HOW I LESS THAN THREE KUVAWNY! They are OTP forEVAHHHHHH! But Kuvak! Fer FREAKS SAKE lay a base bond at least! She is willing to move half way across the universe for you a base bond isn't so much to ask! *takes him and shakes him*

Emmie and L'Vek...L'Vek..come one dood think would you! She loves ya...she wants ya...you gave her your WORST and she ate it and is asking for seconds...*facepalm* what is it going to take to get it through your thick vulcan head!
Scarlettbrandi chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
*purrs* I like Kovak and Tawny.
dinopoodle chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
well of course they are alive, and she sure had the time of her life. So tell me are you going to add more angst? I must say it is always nice to see some danger than making nice again.
Ahlysha chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Wild thang you make my heart sing, You make every thing..groovy.

LOL it fits so well. They are both wild things. Ok L'Vek, image to change your cultural views a wee bit. There is no shame in loving your mate that or her you. It is only logical to little sore.. i mean.. dude. Two three days. Reminds me of T'Mihn and her bondmate Vahlihn. Grrr. What a hottie he is. :-) ;-) Very loving Vulcans with each other. None of this illogical shame crap.
Caren Rose chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Dark giggles? :D
Surak chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
It is logical Soval that humans are compatible for we are ying and yang to each other. Face it, Soval, as the humans say, "we are stuck with each other" and it is an agreeable thing.
L'Vek chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
It is beyond the bounds of logic to think that such a thing is possible. I am eternally grateful for my Meskhenet, she who is my wife.
Tawny chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
*pulling Kuvak away with mischief and sexy in her wintergreen eyes she licks her lips at him*
Kuvak chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
(with his eyes averted) Soval! What the logic are you doing looking at these moments! What kind of pervert have you become? *points to get him away*
Soval chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
O_O What ARE these human women made of? I know of only Orion slave girls who...no not even them has that much enthusiasm for the fire! *scratches head* Seriously...I've said it before and I'll say it again, I do not understand humans, there is a confusing abundance of emotions and actions that just make no logical sense!
Noneworking chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
L'VEK AND EMMIE FOR THE WIN!

Well written my sweet Sensehalt! RAAAWWWWWRRRRR
maba7x chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
...that entire conversation between Soval, Emmie and Kuvak had me laughing my ass off! I've got one request for the next chapter...Dirty, filthy DETAILS!
dinopoodle chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Oh, but for love! You know if the vulcan women changed their views a little they could have some fun with this. No wonder human women are so much better at it. Quite well done. Keep up the good work!
Caren Rose chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Uh, when is the next chapter coming? ;)

I loved how awkward she made Soval, lol :D