Reviews for Boundaries of Propriety
Tawny and Emmie chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
*grabs each other by the shoulders and dances around in a circle like two high school girls who both got asked to the prom by the hottest guys ever* Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you! We LOVE you Miss Sensara!
Kuvak chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
*tries to look as stoic as possible* The first thing I want to do is have a talk with my mother, and tell her of the great twinning I have found on earth. The second is I want to purchase of vulcan diamond for my ashaya to wear on her finger as a human symbol for her to wear as she who is my wife. I am agreeable to seeing our story written out...soon...for I do not wish her discontentment and know we will be content with one another. I am grateful to L'Vek for his reflexes without them we would not have now these two twins to our katra. *walks off stage and wipes eyes*
L'Vek chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I will treasure the memory of holding her in my arms the first time I caught her in the stairs. I will do so as I hold her in my arms everyday for the rest of our lives. It is only logical to see to her contentment for she is the other half of me.

Thank you Miss Sensara for telling our story. *raises ta'al* Peace and long life.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
A great story! Please write the sequel quickly!
Scarlettbrandi chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Much love for you Sensara darling. I can't wait to read more of Kuvak and tawny!
Ahlisha chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
:: swallows hard:: I'm not going to cry. Not going to.. :'( aww crap.. Dang.. control gone. Bye bye adios. :/ :) major heart tugging,tear jerking chapter. Tawny:s despairation to be needed,the tenderness between these four. Well made charactors. :)
Caren Rose chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Oh, it's done? :( It can't be done! Noooo ...
At least there is a sequel. :)

That was a really sweet ending to this one. I liked it. :D :D :)
Nyotarules chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Well the plot thickens, I thought Emmie was an intelligence agent not a reformed bitch! lol Unless this AU changes Gardner makes it all the way to Admiral so either something goes wrong with Emmie's plans or Section 31 already knows what he is and is keeping an eye on him so he can hang himself in the future.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
I love the story back round on Tawny. She is such a sweetie. I know that Garner is just a bad egg and gonna be more trouble with him around than anyone else at this point. I think things are gonna blow up again. You have done a wonderful job. I always smile when I see your stories in my email box. Keep it up.
Ahlisha chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
A cool bit of culture. It must make going to restaurants difficult. L'Vek seems like a nice guy,as does Kuvak .. older males with young females. Emergency and Tawny cougar hunting? ;) jk.
Caren Rose chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Oooooooooo, their first fight!

I hope her plan doesn't backfire on her.
S'Vec chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
So the time of mating between Vulcans and humans has begun. *nods* Perhaps this is where "she" is from...Tawny's eyes are paler green but...*rubs chin thoughtfully and then calls to henchmen* Prepare our plan, summon V'Las!
Forrest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Gosh darn it those kids make me happy. It's so nice to see humans and Vulcan working together openly for common cause. Thank you L'Vek for sharing a piece of your culture with me. I never knew you held me in esteem to do so...you hid it well.
Kuvak chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
My Tawny even as a child made people want to be better than they were. I am most fortunate and I also find that she has that affect on me as well. I look forward to the day when I can present her to my clan as she who is my wife!
L'Vek chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
*pushing Kuvak aside to speak first* My Meskhenet would never betray me, and I did not believe she would...but I was unaware she had the ability to do such a deception. If Gardner touches my Teslu I will end him.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »