Reviews for Boundaries of Propriety
Ahlisha chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
:: gasp:: Yow!
L'Vek and Emmie chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
MMMMMmmmmMMMMMmMMmm *kiss play*mmmmmmmmMMMMMMM *rough and tumble* MmMMMMMMM *purrrrs* OOOOOooooOOOOOoooOOOOOOOoooo OOOOOOOooooOOO
Tawny chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
P-P-ractice mmmmakes p-perfect, K-Kuvak. :D I-it just m-m-mean w-w-e will have to p-p-ractice l-like a lot b-b-before y-your time comes. *blows kiss*
Kuvak chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
*still green from every bit of this chapter* I am going to speak with Tawny now, so that when the time comes someone else does not have to do it. I looked up the meaning of this word "virgin" a human word I was no familiar with until Ms. Sadir spoke it, and I must say it makes me...more nervous, this is a topic we will have to discuss, Tawny and I...IF she...well, Emmies said when, but I would never presume.
Surak chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
I would say, Soval, that human females, at least half humans...actually enjoy the act of mating. They can seem to be in a state of nearly constant pon farr given the correct mate. I would also say that if we mated regularly, the natural imbalance we have isn't as terrible. You'll take note I never died from Plak Tow...*raises ta'al*
Soval chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
*throws hands in the air throwing his padds and papers around the room so it's raining on him* what in theeeeee logic is going on with all these Vulcan men? First L'vek, then apparently Kuvak...and then we are talking OPENLY about...*whispers* pon farr...Has the whole world gone mad? What would Surak say?
Noneworking chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
And you said you'd be updating this in the next 10 minutes or so...right? right? No I don't think you catch my meaning...NOW DO EEEEET NOOOOWWW!

:D

*puts on her own vulcan reserve*

Sorry about that...excellent chappy my dear
Ahlisha chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
:: Wide eyed:: wow. Ok get these two married so those poor Vulcans don't have heart
attacks. Poor dears.

:: watch L'Vek. And Kuvak 'argue'.:: you two are adorable, but I can tell its gentle teasing,that you're close. Just honest with the girls,they'll understand.

And to the authoressT'Mihn says, you're welcome. :)
maba7x chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
... . .SHOWER.
dinopoodle chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Wow, what a chappie! I am not sure how to say more praise than that. Great work!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Does Emmie know about Ponn Farr, she needs to make an informed decision before her passionate Vulcan makes The Move. (Enjoying the story but think the Gardner element was not needed.)
Caren Rose chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
I didn't think he'd make it past the first few steps, let alone the whole dance ...
Emmie chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
Days is a metaphor right?

Kuvak: No, it is literal.

*faints*
Tawny chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
M-Miss S-Sensara...T-thank you f-for m-my make out, b-but next time. *whispers* L-let K-Kuvak and I f-f-fall asleep t-t-ogether. O.O
L'Vek and Kuvak chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
L'Vek *staring at Kuvak* It is not your "time" Kuvak how could you take so much time taking from me with she who will be my wife? *pokes him in the chest*

Kuvak, (with his hands neatly before him watching L'Vek poke him) Because, L'Vek, you are nearing your time I will overlook your emotional burst my cousin. I have to move things forward with Tawny, for she will be my wife as surely as Meskhenet will be yours. You will have your time...

L'Vek. *still staring at Kuvak* No more you and Tawny until Meskhenet is mine.

Kuvak: *small sigh* I cannot promise that Cousin. With every moment I shave off moments from my own time, which I will have to explain to Tawny and were I you, my cousin, I would spend less time moaning at me, and more time explaining that days is not a metaphor.

L'Vek: O_O Good point cousin, she still does not realize...You must tell her about Pon farr.

Kuvak: *head drop*