Reviews for Boundaries of Propriety
2redbird chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
I have enjoyed this story. Bravo! More. More. More.
maba7x chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Damn T'Via...they DON' .YOU.
bina W chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Hello, Hello, Hello! This was a great chap. It should be interesting to see how logical Vulcan females(or in this case, not so logical but very jealous) connive and plot!
Say, perhaps someone (Minister Kuvak or Advisor L'Vek) should call Ambassador Soval! Do you think the enoy to Earth will loan out his bodyguard, Genie? HOUSTON, we have a problem-female Vulcan stalkers!
Oh wait! If Genie is not available, perhaps Adm. Forest can recommend two security escorts for the Ministers.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Talk about prejudice! That T'sai will learn what human women are made of. I also have the feeling that things are not done yet. The action is just getting so good again I say I love your writing. Never stop.
T'Mihn chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
L'Vek, breath hun,breath. Take it easy, you ans Emmewill be alrifht Kuvak likes Tawny a lot. ;) I believe both couples will be fine as long as they keep communications with each other open. If your clan is dumb enough to be blinded by racism,mine wont have any problems adopting all four of you.
\\/ long long and prosper.
And
As the humans say. Peace out Dude.
T'Mihn chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
:: wide eyed:: Another great chapter. The characterization has such depth. Each person is different from each other not in just voice,but with the descriptions,I can "see" how each is moving.

Hey,what's wrong with humans T'Val?
Smart,innovative,very adaptable to other environments if given time,and nice folks,some are. Do you realise it took them only a century to from a tiny radio signal transmitting ball to Warp drive? It took us how long? One neuclear war and they got the message it's folly to fight,we nearly bombed our world to cinders. They embody the IDIC principle. Rant over. :: walks off mutters something about racist Vulcans being illogical. ::
Carter chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
BLUURRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHH HHH X_X DED
Kuvak chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
She finds me and my scent soothing...*sigh* and I hope she found my commanding nature also attractive as well. It is not a side I intend on using ever on her, for I am but sand in her fingertips ready for the sculpting. *puffs chest* BUT I will not let any tart stand between L'Vek and Emmie or me and Tawny.
L'Vek chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Kuvak you FOOL! Go inform she who will be my wife of my affliction before I lose my vulcan mind! Tawny has you distracted! Wait...where are you taking her...I just realized you are walking her down the hall toward our private chambers not outside! Huh, it boggles the mind...were I less fevered I might be able to puzzle it out but now...I am not able.
T'sai T'Via chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
It is my right and privilege to become a member of their clan, and I will not rest until I have one of them at my side and bound to me as should be. Humans are weak and not worthy of such a clan!
Noneworking chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
ERMAGERD...WHAT A CHAPTER! WHAT A FREAKING CHAPTER! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN AND ALL OVER THE PLACE* Well done my girl!
T'Mihn chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
* Listens to L'Vek and Kuvak "argue",and nearly spits tea out of mouth.* hehehe.. you guys are hilarious. I have read the entire story, and have enjoyed it. Some parts,,oh my.. made me turn red in the face. :) * tugs at collar* I'm .. oh geez..
dinopoodle chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Oh boy things are heating up, and our dear vulcans do seem to be a little angry. I think you are doing very well here and I am looking forward to more.
Tawny chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
O-oh m-m-my! I-I am g-glad E-emmie is ok! I b-better s-s-tick close to K-kuvak! *throws hands up and then types it down on the padd* Carter got too easy of a death, L'Vek should be able to kick his butt! BUT with any luck, he'll be able to lay a smack down on Gardner's butt! (with my honey-bear helping him *BEAMS*)
Caren Rose chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa! Gardner, as in Admiral Gardner, right? And as much as we all hate Carter, I don't want him to die ... ! Maybe he gets fed up with Gardner and turns against him! Yeah! (uh ...)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »