Reviews for Feeding Time
Foreverdaylight chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I think I might be overdoing it leaving reviews on everything I read but really this made me laugh your eye of the character and your version of him is just o spot on love it :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Haha, this is brilliant! :-)
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Aww, poor Snape. Definitely not a morning person. Maybe a good, greet the morning shag at the beginning of each day would help with that. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I can totally imagine Snape thinking this. It's more coherent than I expected, considering he's not a morning person... I'm definitely not a morning person and the most I can manage is probably "Urghhhhhh... why isn't the day over yet..." XD
AccountDeactivated458 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
First-person Severus… oh goodie XD

I’m already laughing and I’m not even through the first paragraph. This is going to be fun.
I would love to have a window into Severus’ head for all of book four. That was my least favorite, but I might have to reread the parts with him in them sometime. What a disaster of a year.

EGG IN HIS BEARD oh my god why is this so hilarious.

Dumbledore would put that in his contract. Admittedly probably for good reason XD
The fact that Moody could see through clothes really, really bothered me, but all of my HP friends never seemed to think about it. But ugh.

I wish we had met Luna earlier, she’s one of my favorite characters and I think it’s a shame that we only knew her for three books.

That was fun. Do you think you’ll ever do more first-person one-shots?
TeaPott chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Brilliant :)
bluefirefly chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great monologue, it really gives insight into how Severus' mind works in your stories. Keep up the good work!
Judith Shakespeare chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
HAHAHAHAHA. I love this so much. :) Thanks for venturing into Snape's mind for us!
Gyvir26 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
"...but at least I'll never have to be fourteen again, thank Christ." You know this cries out for a story where this happens, right? He should be careful what he wishes/hopes for, after all.

Very nice stream-of-consciousness style, it really seems to feel like Snape's mind
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OH! Now I want to see an accident that changes Severus into a 14 year old again! *Evil Laugh*

This was brilliant! I honestly want to read more! Now I wanna know what he was thinking when the Dark Mark got stronger and even began to be painful! Sev is my favorite character, after all! (Psst, Tom is second!)

Would be really funny if a fourteen year old Severus and a fifteen year old Tom were to suddenly meet, due to an accident that happened to them both! *SQUEEE!*
Lilmissxx chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Ahahahaaaaa. This line made me laugh so much: "What's going on with the Ravenclaws? Oh, it's just Lovegood. Spreading strawberry jam on her bacon. Of course." It's just such a typical sarcastic Severus thing to say!

I hope your next one-shot is finished soon - I can't wait to read more :)

Lilmissxx
DoctorPopeSamuel chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This has become my favorite portrayal of Snape ever
SerenityWaywards chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love him!

This made me smile- I got woken by my sister screaming up the stairs at 7 this morning.

So... I'm just dandy. I mean especially with my mother interupting every five minutes... Asking me do you want the curtains open? Shouldn't you be revising? Why are you reading-be courteous enough to reply will you?

I could murder her right now... -_-
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was hilarious. And I think you write Snape better than anyone out there. I know he's a difficult character, and easy to go too angst-filled with, but you have such a nice balance with him. Thank you for writing this.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 9/20/2012