Reviews for Feeding Time
Kazza chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So in character and so deliciously snarky-Snape. Wonderful!
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Ha! I love the ending! Every time I hear Dancing Queen by ABBA and get all nostalgic because I'm not 17 anymore, I tell myself to go and read my old blogs or diary entries. It kills any nostalgy instantly. Terrible age, and 14 is even worse, naturally.

And by the way, "in the mornings"? I though he was like this all the time!

I loved the whole "despair hold at bay by sarcasm" theme, I can just see him doing it and I do believe it works - black humour is one of the best ways to cope with tragedy.

The casual Dickens and Shakespeare is just so (your) Severus, too.

Moody and looking under students' clothes - I thought about it, too. Real Moody might have had enough decency not to do it, but I'm pretty sure Barty Crouch didn't.

I could go on and on about the details I liked, so I'll just say that it has a very good Severus-ey atmosphere and that I can just see his face when reading it. :)
earlyable chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is pure Snape. I like that there's no dialogue but you can tell people are trying to talk to him. It's very funny and totally reflects the character.
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, didn't you Severus?

The ending line was a little angsty but you held back. Good job!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
lol simply hilarious. An inner monologue of a grouchy Snape in the morning? XD Brilliant!

DFC
blue artemis chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is just badass. I love how you got into his head. And LOL at his thought about the Hermione teeth incident!
Oxymoronic chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
:D very funny story... poor Snape... I liked the reference to Macbeth.
Keep writing.
- Oxymoronic
Sithtar chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I like Severus' thoughts. I could see your Severus getting those t-shirts too.

I look forward to the next little snapshot for the 4000th reviewer.
MerryLore chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Potions Professor will not harm DADA professor - love it! This was hilarious - poor Snape :D
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
*itchy? I didn't notice a thing. ;) Chirpy morning people should just congregate in their own little corner (far, FAR away) until the rest of us shake off the cobwebs enough to function. Frankly, I thought our dear Severus was quite articulate, considering the hour (and the brevity of his night).

Favorite lines:

Small animals would get caught in it. There could well be new species evolving in there. (I can just see Loten now, decked out in khaki topped with a safari hat, searching for that singular discovery that would make her famous outside the world of fanfic.)

That's an idea – maybe I could have some t-shirts made to wear under my work clothes, calling him a pervert for reading it perhaps, or just swearing at him. Saying all the things I am not permitted to say aloud. And if he comments I can point out that he should not be in a school if he makes a habit of looking through people's clothing. It won't make any difference, but it might be funny. (Oh, honey... I'd almost pay to see that scene!)

I personally don't think it's a good idea to let the supposed saviour of the wizarding world wander unsupervised around a maze full of things that want to eat him, especially when he always seems to find trouble at the end of the summer term, but nobody ever listens to me. (You'd almost think they had a Plan B when it came to defeating Voldemort... or thought Harry was indestructible on every count.)

Thanks for the giggle. And thanks to FionaTyne for a stellar prompt!
JarODirt chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Bahahaha! That's just classic
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ha lol man I do love Snape! :)
TaraSindar chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was great.

"Minerva, if you even think of commenting on how many cups of coffee I've drunk this morning I will not be responsible for my actions. Yes, of course I know how strong I've made it and how much sugar I've added. Leave me alone."
Ah, yes. Caffeine. A spy's best friend. ;) I love it.
MSCOCO chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
oh i feel his pain thanks much!
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »