Reviews for Feeding Time
Sithtar chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I like Severus' thoughts. I could see your Severus getting those t-shirts too.

I look forward to the next little snapshot for the 4000th reviewer.
MerryLore chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Potions Professor will not harm DADA professor - love it! This was hilarious - poor Snape :D
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
*itchy? I didn't notice a thing. ;) Chirpy morning people should just congregate in their own little corner (far, FAR away) until the rest of us shake off the cobwebs enough to function. Frankly, I thought our dear Severus was quite articulate, considering the hour (and the brevity of his night).

Favorite lines:

Small animals would get caught in it. There could well be new species evolving in there. (I can just see Loten now, decked out in khaki topped with a safari hat, searching for that singular discovery that would make her famous outside the world of fanfic.)

That's an idea – maybe I could have some t-shirts made to wear under my work clothes, calling him a pervert for reading it perhaps, or just swearing at him. Saying all the things I am not permitted to say aloud. And if he comments I can point out that he should not be in a school if he makes a habit of looking through people's clothing. It won't make any difference, but it might be funny. (Oh, honey... I'd almost pay to see that scene!)

I personally don't think it's a good idea to let the supposed saviour of the wizarding world wander unsupervised around a maze full of things that want to eat him, especially when he always seems to find trouble at the end of the summer term, but nobody ever listens to me. (You'd almost think they had a Plan B when it came to defeating Voldemort... or thought Harry was indestructible on every count.)

Thanks for the giggle. And thanks to FionaTyne for a stellar prompt!
JarODirt chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Bahahaha! That's just classic
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ha lol man I do love Snape! :)
TaraSindar chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was great.

"Minerva, if you even think of commenting on how many cups of coffee I've drunk this morning I will not be responsible for my actions. Yes, of course I know how strong I've made it and how much sugar I've added. Leave me alone."
Ah, yes. Caffeine. A spy's best friend. ;) I love it.
MSCOCO chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
oh i feel his pain thanks much!
FionaTyne chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Yaay.

I /still/ think Mooby's strap-on is magical.
After an apocalypse, the only living creatures will be cockroaches & whatever critters have managed to fester in Dumbles' beard.
Plus bacon jam is the future; I've tasted it. Goes nice with squid.

Thank you very much for this, and awesome lyrics from The Jam at the start.

Love you. 3
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
wonderful we would get along peach in the morning.
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Quite different to your usual fics and yet very entertaining and amusing. Snape's inner thoughts do make for a good story. Looking forward to your next fic.
cheshirecat55 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Bravo! Being a devoted night-hawk, forced to endure very early mornings for 30 years - you have accurately captured the mind set!
Montara chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Yea, he's bitchy but with a good reason.
Dentelle chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
In the words of the White Rabbit, I am late, I am late, I am late... Just realised there are not one, not two, but three one-shots by Loten to read and review!
I did read all the updates to your bio, and have noticed the additions and modifications to your lovely plot-bunny menu, how very interesting... But let me get started on the reviews.

This one was wonderfully snarly and simply hilarious! The ideas for those special t-shirts for Moody's special eye were highly enjoyable.

Despite all the coffee, he has no patience for all the nonsense around him. Poor Severus... thank you for keeping this one on the humourous side.
lizreader chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"Note to self, try and fit 'Mad-Eye Moody wears a strap-on' on a t-shirt. Admittedly he won't understand what it means, but it will amuse me, at least."

*Liz chokes on Diet Coke*

Poor cranky Severus. Not enough coffee or Prozac in the world. :P
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
When Snape is talking, there’s really no need for anyone else in the entire story, is there?
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »