Reviews for Feeding Time
MSCOCO chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
oh i feel his pain thanks much!
FionaTyne chapter 1 . 9/17/2012

I /still/ think Mooby's strap-on is magical.
After an apocalypse, the only living creatures will be cockroaches & whatever critters have managed to fester in Dumbles' beard.
Plus bacon jam is the future; I've tasted it. Goes nice with squid.

Thank you very much for this, and awesome lyrics from The Jam at the start.

Love you. 3
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
wonderful we would get along peach in the morning.
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Quite different to your usual fics and yet very entertaining and amusing. Snape's inner thoughts do make for a good story. Looking forward to your next fic.
cheshirecat55 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Bravo! Being a devoted night-hawk, forced to endure very early mornings for 30 years - you have accurately captured the mind set!
Montara chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Yea, he's bitchy but with a good reason.
Dentelle chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
In the words of the White Rabbit, I am late, I am late, I am late... Just realised there are not one, not two, but three one-shots by Loten to read and review!
I did read all the updates to your bio, and have noticed the additions and modifications to your lovely plot-bunny menu, how very interesting... But let me get started on the reviews.

This one was wonderfully snarly and simply hilarious! The ideas for those special t-shirts for Moody's special eye were highly enjoyable.

Despite all the coffee, he has no patience for all the nonsense around him. Poor Severus... thank you for keeping this one on the humourous side.
lizreader chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
"Note to self, try and fit 'Mad-Eye Moody wears a strap-on' on a t-shirt. Admittedly he won't understand what it means, but it will amuse me, at least."

*Liz chokes on Diet Coke*

Poor cranky Severus. Not enough coffee or Prozac in the world. :P
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
When Snape is talking, there’s really no need for anyone else in the entire story, is there?
All-I-need chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I am DYING with laughter here. This is really and truly hilarious. Oh god, could you please do that for the entire Harry Potter series, straight through books 1-7?

You are absolutely right, it IS creepy that Mad-Eye can look through clothes. Funny, it never even occured to me... and now I am stuck with the image of Severus Snape wearing t-shirts sprouting insults about Mad-Eye Moody just to piss him off. Hilarious!

Also, I absolutely love Severus impression of Luna. Shes one of my favorites, simply because shes so weird.

"I refuse to be lectured by anyone who has egg in his beard anyway" - BWAHAHAHA! Snape bashing Dumbledores beard. Always entertaining. And yes, there could be a new species involving. Or, to quote Terry Pratchett: He could hide a few goats in that beard.

This is definitely one of my favorites from you, Im still laughing. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Julis Caesar chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love your stories. All of them, honestly, but this one just made me laugh. It is /so/ spot-on with Snape and what he's thinking. If I can remember, I'll go and review the others, but I've read all of them and absolutely love your writing. You are the exception that proves Sturgeon's Law, i.e. 90% of fan-fiction is crap, and you are in the 10%. You not only have a high school level grasp of English (you can use the spell-checker on your word processor), as well as a college level (you know the difference between they're, their, and there, and then use them all correctly), you have a writer's grasp on English (using the proper words, you then create images within your readers' heads that correlate more or less exactly to what you intended to create). Since most fanfic writers cannot even grasp the first level, I am very impressed.
Are you thinking of publishing anything?
dorothy chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Love it! Exactly how I would think he would be in the mornings and pretty much all the time. The strap on comment about Moody was too funny.
RainThestral93 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Positively brilliant! I loved the snarky comments about McGonagall - SO in character - but the section "What's going on with the Ravenclaws? Oh, it's just Lovegood. Spreading strawberry jam on her bacon. Of course. That girl really is not normal." was sheer genius - THANK YOU! - Beth
Explopyro chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Heh, this was fun. I enjoyed all the little things you managed to sneak in here, even if I now do have horrid mental images involving Moody and strap-ons and looking through people's clothing.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »