Reviews for The Ballad of Kurt Hummel & Sebastian Smythe
miathefreak chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
So unbelievably beautiful
HeyThereSummerBoy chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This was so beautiful. The synopsis had me roped in from the beginning and from there I got roped in more. The ending was bittersweet. It wasn't the typical 'get together and have a million of babies' story, but it was so utterly perfect and so beautiful. I am so astounded by this story and you deserve major props.
pollo chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I don't know how to respond to something like this. He literally dance to death because Kurt told him to never stop dancing. Really...that's just... goodness.

This has really gave an impression on me. Just wow...
Coyoyotie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
sadsadasaadsadasadcriesohgos hxsjfhsklfs
Doce Amarga chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Wow... just... wow!

That was very beautiful. I think you made me love the idea of Kurtbastian.

I'm in love with you and your fanfic. Love it!
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow, that was... beautiful. It was amazing. (:
GustinColfer chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Really. I have no fucking words, it's just fucking mesmerizing. I don't even know what to do right now, because I just feel kinda empty right now.
It's very rare that I find fics like these, but this will forever be special to me. Just saying. I can't even describe what it makes me feel, because I am feeling so much in this moment.
that's all.
lovely-sweety chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This story is incredible. You really are a magic writer. I couldn't take my eyes of the story since the first word until the last one. This is one of the best stories that I have ever read. Congrats, seriously. Your choice of words and your ideas are fantastic.
The other ending would have been nice too, but this one is perfect. Subtility is the best sometimes :)
Thanks for sharing this story and congratulations
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
... that was really good
Glasz Wingsz chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I loved it. I cannot express how beautiful this was, and I do enjoy how you left the ending open. Thank you
Kurtie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh god.

I loved it... you did it again c:

Loved it so much I might be in love with you right now...lol
WaitingForAKiss chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
WRITING THE FLIPPING SEQUEL NOW...
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow. That was brilliantly written.
pushplayhero chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i think i love you. everything you write is so amazing and i cant even begin tell you how much i love your fics. youre just so amazing i just.. yeah