Reviews for Confusion of the senses
Diamonds and hearts chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
I have always adored cliff hangers. Update soon! I really love this story.
1 chapter 23 . 2/2/2013
A-ma-zing!
distiellover chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Uh oh looks like 12 will be nothing but a wasteland now. Can't wait for the next chapter
bow down to me peasants chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
shit just got real
illonso chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
Woah. That was deep. I half-expected something bad to happen, but I kinda got carried away and forgot about it.

Yay! I hope you update soon (Btw I'm still a real hardcore Cass-Ernest shipper) I like this story! It's pretty unique! Never heard of a prompt like this.
illonso chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Usually, I read the notes last, but I knew your style of writing was the Secrt Series! I was so shocked and I was freaking out and everything, like "Omygod! I'm not the only one who loves the Hunger Games AND the secret Series!"

I first thought about it, due to the plot of it all, how the Capitol is like Ms. Mauvais, and Dr. L in the beginning, but I knew the Series was referenced after you said that Peeta trimmed all his hair to be equal, and how he loves chocolate!

It's sad they don't have much Secret Series fanfiction, right?

But anywho, I love this story so far! You are amazing and woohoo for Katniss and Peeta as Cass and Max-Ernest! (Is haymitch Pietro or something?)
OpalStars chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
NOO! The bombs! Are you going to make Peeta get hijacked too? Wait I just gave you an idea, dang it! Anyways another amazing chapter, thanks for the shout out I giggled when I read it.
OpalStars chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Aw please don't be over! NOOO!
OpalStars chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
The little boy is driving me crazy!
OpalStars chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
OHh where do you get these riddles they're tricky!
OpalStars chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Aw this is so cute and so true to the book! I love it!
BurntBreadAndShinyPearls chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
I read all 22 chapters in 3 hours, and must I say; I'm hooked.

I love your spin on this story! It's absolutely amazing. Hope to be reading chapter 23 soon!
canadianboy98 chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
awh... that was so sweet... pls update soon
distiellover chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Aww it was nice to meet Rue!
NOT' izzy chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
btw i love this fanfic! :D
and this isnt izzy, why would you think that he he thats crazy *shifty eyes* this is yzzi, and yzzi says CHECK YOUR EMAILS!