Reviews for One more night
Kevin Hrankowski chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Quite well written, I am impressed. It is not often you find a "M" rated Fan Fiction that follows a proper short story formula as well as having a level of sophistication. I very much like your writing style and encourage you to wright more, I'll keep checking back.

Best: Kevin F Hrankowski
Xerxes89 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Left a review last night while not logged in so I figured id drop a account review in.
Very well written, you certainly have a understanding of the formal structure involved in writing a short story. It is always nice to find a "M" rated Fan Fiction with some sophistication to it rather than just blatant smut.
I shall follow your profile and I greatly encourage you to wright more stories, you are one of the better authors I have run across on here.
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
this was, without doubt, one of the best Luke/Percy fics i read so far! Loved every second of it
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I like it, it's great ) So bittersweet... And hot of course
cockumentary chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh wow... This was awesome.
You should write more xD
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
awww! poor percy! sux that he can't have what he wants... omg, i loved it! :D
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Have you ever though of adding another chapter? I totally would read it if you did.
Mega MJ Fan chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awesome:)
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Q.Q i'm crying right now! This story is so heartbreakingly good... I nearly cried at the end. You wrote this story really great and the characters are totally IC... The ending was great and very sad.

Poor Luke... Poor Percy :( it was a very well written story though! Even rhough there were only MINOR grammar mistakes :) keep it up!