Reviews for Legacy of the Fallen
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Their was never any rated M Naruto x Zangya or Gohan x Zangya fanfics. Who will accept this request?
Deflow chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Sigh. 18 is cold and mean as usual. Sigh. You need to update faster or focus on one story at a
the master mooma chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Just wanted to get your thoughts on something. After reading your recent updates of your naruto dbz crossovers it really got me in the mood for some more dbz and i noticed something. goku and naruto have very similar personalities as i am sure you will agree idiotic, naive, all around good guy the list goes on and on even there origins are similar in many respects they grow up alone due to circumstances around there birth having powers beyond there control and after years becoming able to control that power and become the strongest warrior after starting out as the dead last/ lower class so if all of that proves to be true how come naruto gets harems and people love to heap love on him yet goku rarely ever gets any despite everything he does.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Short but Im glad your able to capture the characters well. Especially there abrigded persona's.
Qzh chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Good chapter and all but dude did that preview get my attention more than the chapter.
Looking forward to the next update.
p.s. kinda sucks its labeled as a NarutoxZangya pairing and we have yet to see her.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Well, you know me, I'm hoping for NaruHina in the harem. I hope at some point Sasuke meets Piccolo and demands training so Piccolo can smack him around a bit before refusing.
Markus-Antonius chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Fun story to read
rivereagles999 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Man i love this story already! just started reading it today! Sorta seems like naruto takes A LOT after Gohan, even though they've never met.
SPark681 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Oh this looks like its gonna be interesting to read, can't wait to see more of it keep up the great work!
Psudocode Samurai chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Dont really see Hinata working out given his views on their bloodline and the like. Still, always nice to see Eighteen _
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Cool 3 chapters continue please.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Oh nice-BWAHAHAHAHA! Eighteen is back!
False sense of insanity chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
haha love it go get em naruto yahoooooooo
Dregus chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
so android 18 Is still alive as well. didn't expect that.
but still, I hope the lookout still exists, because naruto is going to need the hyperbolic time chamber.
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Sorry man, I just can't get over how pathetic this Naruto is. He's not smart or strong and he's an absolute coward. Good luck with this, but I won't be reading further.

- Thorndsword