Reviews for Legacy of the Fallen
Kyuubi16 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Uugh, when did Piccolo find the time to learn the Kaioken techniques?

Naruto at age twelve shouldn't be able to use Kaioken times ten because of the young age of his body. I'll give a pass on the lower levels because of his status as an Uzumaki or Jinchuuriki but it still feels off man.

I don't have a gripe about all your other stories because everything is reasonable, but the DBZ fan in me is just raging at a lot of your decisions. The power scales and so many other things are just eschewed.

Dude, please, if you have an idea, can I hear about it before time so I can at least give some advice?
ElizabethGreene-QueenOfViruses chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Awesome so far :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Very nice so far.
thanatos's-shadow chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
yay some naruino fluff! can't wait to see what reactions everyone else to being a genin is... especially hinata.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I'm happy with the harem so long as either/both Hinata and/or Haku is in the harem and neither of them is/are bashed

I wonder what the Iwa nin thought of the big 'booms' that pickalo obviously made
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
nice very nice DODGE
kyril2303 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I have to say really liking this story so far and also like how you have brought Ino out of her fangirl tendencies in this story. Also a good one that Naruto could go up against would be Garlic jr. b/c he has immortality so he would have survived Cell's rampage you could say he was released b/c of it also could you add 18 in Naruto's harem you could say that Cell spared her on a whim then she went into hiding b/c I don't believe she would continue to fight someone whom outclasses her completely well that is my idea hope that you update again soon love all the dbz stories you have out
ero-sennin56 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
hmm why dont you have him desended from broly?he would simply have a ridiculous amount of latent power, and when he does go supersayian its just like broly's except without the insanity lol
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
So he is a Saiyan wasn't sure, and wouldn't he need to be 2 at least to beat Cell if not 3 if cells strength has increased.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I guess I would have to ask, in which way do you want him to awaken his potential? Do it like Gohan with the Elder, or a situation like where Goku went SSJ for the first time? Or maybe no even that, but his own force of will/drive coupled with an influx of Kyuubi chakra. And as an aside, how about instead of the normal transformation, you let Naruo's hair go red and his eyes purple, forcing people to be reminded of Kushina, if you still have Kushi and Minato as his folks that is.

The chapter itself was solid, though it seems like Naruto is at Goku's point after/during his fight with Vegeta, it's strong (especially for seven months) but without gravity training I don't see how he will reach Cell level in time, but the to is still quite early _
X.Z chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
THIS IS EPIC. Ino is always one of my favs when she is not a foming rabid fangirl cus she got potental unlike Sakura.
Kotetsu Bushido chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Those damn klorfors. Tried to klof Freiza right out of his money. Killed those little bastards is what he did. hahaha, so refreshing to find someone elso who likes team four star. heh heh, You should totally add random team four star lines in your dbz stories (if you already do, then awesome)
DonPJuan chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
eh... just make kyuubi female and have some kind of test where he has to beat the ever living sh** out of her in order to either gain more power or claim her as a mate in a harem or both. and as for the dragon balls have him make a wish for a kick ass bloodline or a way to bring his dead loved ones back from the dead like the sandaime after he takes out orichimaru's arm's or it could even be some like hinata's mother if she's dead in this fic though I'd like to see how you'd manage to swing the revival of naruto's parent's or even some of the dbz crew.
ShadowLordReaper chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
hmm new take on naruto and i could picture this if the world ended so yea keep this fic going it will be a nice change to all the damn akatsuki themes
Vail Ryuketsu chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
It looks like we found were Popo got his idea for training rules from. For away Naruto can unlock super saiyan how about when he is fighting Gaara but instead of Sakura being indanger it is Ino, or it could be in the fight between the Sandaime and Orochimaru.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »