Reviews for Runaway Reboot
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
If you do decide to continue this story, I think instead of Mr. Doctor's Day, Sasuke's Baroque works name should be Mr. Checkup Day. It sounds better in my opinion.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Please continue this I love the original story and I am sure I will love the reboot even more. I also want to see what would happen if Sakura was transported to the One Piece world and how she would react to Sasuke (probably) being a better doctor than her.
crimson11116 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
please update this
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
i think it's epic that your making a reboot of runaway, i hope it also becomes a epic storie like the first version.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Uatu? Really. Anyway "He fought many of his 'friends' in the past, Naruto included." Naruto's pretty much the only friend Sasuke has at this point in time so the statement doesn't really make sense. "So...have you saved a life before." As a doctor? No. However protecting someone is saving their lives. Sasuke has done plenty of that before. For example he saved Sakura from Oro and the Sound Team in the Forest of Death. He saved Naruto from the demon brothers. I also didn't like a lot of Sasuke's ramblings after he killed Naruto. He originally spared Naruto because he didn't want to follow Itachi's path to power. I'd have liked to have seen him mention that as part of his guilt instead of mad ramblings about ripping out his eyes. Still I find this a better start than the last story.
Lake Jesus chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Glad you decided to revamp this. There are several grammar mistakes throughout the chapter that you should fix, and some of the sentences become garbled halfway through. Other thatn that I look forward to your next chapter.
Kane chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Well this ought to be promising...is Sasuke going to become as powerful as his anime counter part and will the paring remain the same as it was in your first version of Runaway?

Now how do you intend to solve the problem that comes awakening the Mangekyou Sharingan and adept is he going to become at using it, if at all?

Also you could use some elements from your original version of this story...that one scene were Sasuke makes use of Zabusa's (I might have miss pronounced that) known tactic...well it certainly will be interesting to observe how things are going to play out...

Bye
Soulbow109 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So far the story does seem better then the original. The part where it shows how Sasuke reacted when he killed Naruto was really good, and different then anything I have read before which made it that much better. Can't wait for the next update, hope its soon.
sakura240 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Kura: Hehehe, he's gonna be a doctor :) but hey, is chopper there too? Or is after chopper left? Or is this way before chopper was born?

Berry: nice story :D i hope to see another update soon! :)

Kura: me too! XD BYES!
Lak Thorn chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Please continue. It is very good, and I hope Naruto is alive for Sasuke's sake. And if Naruto is alive, have a pairing of Naruto x Sasuke. It would help along the story. And is Sasuke in the Drumm Kingdom before the Strawhats get there?
GreatGT chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story is really great so far and I really hope you continue with this and hopefully update soon. Anyway you are a great author so far so please keep it up!
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
she's 125 years young.
ShoMod chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow! That is awesome! I love what you did with the Naruto death( I love Naruto, btw) it's a really cool twist. But I hope he doesn't stay dead. Just continue with this story, pleeeeaaaassseeee!
longmasher chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I enjoyed the first few parts of the original story but as it went on, I got more and more confused on what was going on. It probably didn't help that I've never read one piece before a week ago.
reven228 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Amazing, truly amazing. Everything about it has been perfect and has gotten me excited for what is to come. I'll be keeping an eye on this, keep goin and stay golden