Reviews for I'll follow you with my whole life
Guest chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Love this story please update again soon
A-Possibilty-of-being-Human chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
3 so cuuutttttee!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
This is such a great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Earthbound chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I like this story. It's cute, it's sweet, and it's to the point. I like how you write Altair too. He seems human in this story, unlike in others where he's written like a psychopath robot killer. I like your OCs too, especially Maya and her family.

Just one thing, they didn't have tomatoes back then. Tomatoes didn't exist in that part of the world until they were brought back from the New World by explorers. I'm sorry, I'm just a history nerd.
solaheartnet chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
Freaking Awwwwww so cute
SarcasticSarcasm chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
It's story is absolutely amazing! And don't worry about the book thing, my best friend has just about every book on every Pokemon game 3
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Another great chapter, can not wait for the next chapter!
Kaye chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
ahaha don't worry, that book sounds awesome! keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
love this story, can't wait for the next chapter :)
solaheartnet chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
Can't wait for more! And i wish I had a book on assassins creed!D:
solaheartnet chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
So good ;-;
demisses chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
ahhh Maya so innocently curious
solaheartnet chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
I personally like this story a lot, it's boy like others out there- where the girls are assassins or trained in fighting, this is a sweet story and I am fond of it. Ing it those jerks on the Internet they are trolls xP keep up the good work friend :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
THANK YOU! i am so happy you continued this! you are an amazing writer, and don't listen to the haters. An author must write, despite the noise. I was even going to email you to ask you to email the rest to me! i check this everyday to see if it's updated, and i've never even played Assasins Creed!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
So glad you have continued I love your story, it flows really nicely :)