Reviews for Meant to be
Eshi9 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Tames! ;)

The middle names thing is really interesting (and the first names from pre-gen (lol?)). I hadn't thought too much on it, but how your characterize them does make sense.

I really liked this fic, although the stretch where you skip over a lot of parts of James' and Teddy's relationship is sort of confusing.

Anyway, nice fic _ (and sequence separators, whatever they're called) WRITE ON!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh, god yes. You know I LOVE JSP/Teddy. And this fic was perfect.

The pinning, the getting together, Teddy being so stupid when it comes to love(just like hiz daddy lmao!), James being James. all great.

And the ending? ;D awesome.

I really liked the nod to Remus/Sirius because 1. they are my OTP fo sho. And 2. it made me laugh because Teddy was freaking out.

I want more JSP/Teddy from you!

(also, I know I said you would get many reviews tonight, but I forgot about and shit I only get to get about 4 hours of sleep D:)

(im off tomorrow though, so expect makeup then! :D)
CookieMonsterSpazz chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow, that was really good! I loved it :]
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Hey, I really like this! It's just... they're just... sweet. I like how you put it together, and how you brought to life their personalities so well. The idea of the middle names just made it all the more better for me, because I always wondered if anyone else noticed that. Anyway, awesome job with it!
-Al
jojor99 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Thankies so so so much - loved it! You made me laugh when Teddy so heartlessly turned James down in the beginning and then James just shook it off. Was a little surprised at what you did to poor Troy - though I'm glad it was the start of James and Teddy getting together. I loved that you brought Sirius/Remus into it and the comparison between the two couples - not that they are all that similar really. So once again - thank you - it WAS a nice surprise (though I was kind of waiting for a sundae!)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awww, I adored this! Jamdy is completely awesome, first of all, and I love how you wrote them here - with James having feelings for Teddy when he's young, and Teddy dismissing them, and then the same thing kind of happening in reverse in the next section. I love how young James just comes right out and says it in that first section, too, that was awesome. And mentions of Remmius! :DDDDD I loved that part too, since you know how much I love that couple also. I loved the nod to James's middle name being Sirius and Teddy's being Remus, that was a really interesting touch. Haha, I loved the line, "I almost wish there was something hot in there to read," James stated. "I mean, shit! As interesting as their letters were, there was no imagination fodder." That was hilarious, and just so /James/, you know? I can just picture him saying that, *lol*. I like that you included James/OC in the beginning, too, and I like your characterization of Xerxes as well. Poor Troy :L I think that added some nice development to the story, though, and I liked the mention of CALytrix, Mollychael, and Vicnev. Great job, as always!