Reviews for At Last
Truly disappointing. I followed this the first time you posted, and then hopped back on for the second time, and now, you hold the story hostage for months for a fundraiser that is politically motivated. I don't support the separation of families, but the fundraiser was unnecessary and the money will now go to causes I don't support.
This is crap I have been with you since you started in 2012, the last update before today was in 2015! I have wait 3 years since the last update and we get a teaser?

I am done with you and this story.

Talk about a big load of crap.
I was going to rec this on FB ... but not NOW...
Enjoy no review from Babies at the Borders... :(

F&&k this!
cecily chapter 18 . 9/14
So is Edward still talking to Tanya, in a previous chapter he said he did, and last chapter he said he did not. Did he have sex with any of the other girls who were with Tanya?
cecily chapter 17 . 9/14
So, Edward claims to be in love with Bella, and yet he made out with Tanya and they felt each other up?! Um, no. In the future Bella gets a freebie to cheat on him.
cecily chapter 15 . 9/14
So did he or didn't he have sex with one of the sluts? What about when he took Tanya to the concert? Any making out or sex going on? Why didn't Bella ask him? Oh yeah, and why is he still talking to Tanya?
fande chapter 18 . 9/16
Bonjour je lis avec un traducteur c'est parfois difficile de comprendre certains actes ou paroles. J'aimerais comprendre edward était saoule à chaque rencontre avec tanya donc il ne se souvient plus si ils ont fait quoique ce soit de sexuelles ensemble autre qu'ils n'ont pas couchés ensemble ? Donc ils se sont peut-être embarrassés, touchés ... mais il ne sait plus ?
Judyblue95 chapter 18 . 9/14
At last! It's encouraging for these to to be 15 years down the road in the epilogue. I wasn't sure they were going to make it. Kudos to you for finishing this!
snoopylover60 chapter 3 . 9/14
Im curious, Matthew left with Sue to go make cookies and feed the ducks. Then Bella is taking him to the park?
CSG chapter 18 . 9/14
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Runs around screaming like a crazy person!
sue1zide chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
I hope you'll come back to this someday.
sue1zide chapter 16 . 10/27/2017
I joined this late, but I sure would like to see it continued/completed.
A good author has the power to bring out strong emotions from their audience and you're doing one Hell of a job.
sue1zide chapter 14 . 10/27/2017
I noticed this isn't complete. Maybe someday?
sue1zide chapter 13 . 10/27/2017
They both have a lot of growing up to do.
sue1zide chapter 12 . 10/27/2017
She went from daddy to Mike to Edward to...?
sue1zide chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
Why would she be surprised about him cheating? He did it with her while he was married. I don't feel sorry for her. She jumped from the pot, right into the fire.