Reviews for At Last
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 17 . 8/15
I wish I knew how this one ended :(
AMRA2 chapter 17 . 6/5
Love the story and hope you are able to finish it! It feels as though he owes her more of an explanation of what happened and why than what he has offered her. It would help her to let it go.
vivarobsten chapter 17 . 3/15
Just found this story and really like it. Hope you are able to continue it I would love to see what happens next.
fande chapter 17 . 2/19
super histoire. Est-ce que tu comptes la terminer ? je lis avec un traducteur alors j'ai parfois du mal à saisir certaines choses. comme Est-ce qu'il atriché sur elle ou pas finalement ? parce qu'il se reproche sa tricherie mais après il lui dit qu'il n'a pas "dormi" avec tanya alors ? merci
snoopylover60 chapter 17 . 1/23
Please update!
elizabeth bennette chapter 17 . 1/1
update? thanks
Scattycow chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
Time to delete. This story has lost all it's impetus. Pity, I really liked it.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
loved the chapter and happy to see them together :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
what is he going to do the next time he freaks out? She is such a doormat, or just want a man in her life that she would overlook any fault.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Your life makes me exhausted! Though since I am a new reader I luckily have not had to suffer slow updates. Though the wait is worth it.

Reed flags about Edward and Tanya are popping up. Why does Edward say as far as he know he did not have sex with Tanya?! Is it more than possible he did have sex with her and does not remember it?! What a copout! I am kind of pissed at Bella for forgiving him. Edward cheated on he loved her he would not have kissed Tanya or groped her. What he did with Tanya has given Bella a free pass to cheat on Edward in the future. I hope Bella uses that.

I just hope Tanya does not come back claiming she is pregnant with Edward's baby.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
Uh is Edward hard of hearing? Bella just asked him for an explanation?! He just wants to slither out of talking. He says he didn't have sex with Tanya? Okay, then did he have sex with one of the other girls? The fact that he refuses to give details about what happened...
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2014
I just want to slap Edward! He cheated on Bella, he treated her horribly and left her alone on their vacation for some skanks, several times! And then he is still in contact with one of the skanks, and takes her to see Bella's favorite band! Edward should shut up and take everything Bella tosses at him! Hell, I think she should have sex with another man, too.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
I've missed you, I'm glad you updated. Take care of you first, your true fans will be here waiting.
CSG chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
I am so happy! *does happy dance* That Bella was able to move past her hurt & anger & forgive Edward makes me so happy! YES that as a assward move on his part, but i think he learned his lesson & he knows now how much she means to him. Now as far as this story goes & your 'reviewers' go. Dont you worry about the negative people that dont have anything better to do than sit & bitch & moan about updates. Yes i LOVE this story & want updates, but i will wait for when your personal life allows it. F*ck them if they have a problem with that! Loved this update. Thank you for it! :)
Nannyjojo chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
Some will still class what he did as cheating, and in a way I kind of do. He was in a committed relationship with Bella at the time.
Hopefully though they can learn from this and move on.
Maybe if they had communicated better before it wouldn't have come to this.
So glad they are going to try again.
Looking forward to more.