Reviews for A Perfect World 2: Babysiting Blues
Cole Mage chapter 2 . 7/28
Why couldn't Dimentio teleport? He did that before. The baby thing is silly, and I was wondering what connection Dawn had with Peach as I read a bit of Bowser's retarded Story. Also, Fawful wasn't included much in this chapter. Anyway, I'm going to continue reading.
Lord Crawful chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I think that about chain chomps is true- in super mario 64 ds they look empty
Creativetomboy chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
That was cute. I thought chapter 2 was really cute with Dimentio and the babies. I was hoping Dawn really would get so mad she attempts to end Dimentio's game, but this way works, too. Fawful didn't do much, but that's ok. Overall, very good.
Friend of Fawful chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
I can't believe she was sitting inside a Chain Chomp, and was *laughing* about it. Someone's an adventurous baby! I liked this story! I can't wait for the next one!
Ginger the Espeon chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Hawkholly chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Yay! XD
I loved it, lol.
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Love it! :D Riding in a Chain Chomp sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could do it someday...
Hawkholly chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Dawn, you misspelled "angel". You said she was an "angle".
Baby Luigi: awwww, you're adorable...
Baby Peach: You're an angel! XD
Baby Daisy: *high fives* You never get anywhere in life if you don't take risks.
Fawful: XD you rock.
Dimentio: XD
Dawn: ...You play hide and seek?
Star: XD
Mimi: ...No comment.
Hawkholly chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
XD oh holy crap Dimentio...WHAT'S HE GONNA DO TO TEH BABIES?
Friend of Fawful chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
I loved the part when Dimentio put his hat on Baby Luigi. I can't believe Baby Mario was there the whole time! Lol
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
DIMENTIO! How could you? D: Sigh...oh well. Good luck finding them! And awesome chapter too! It was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
oh my gawd there in trouble i gotta go help them!...i wish i could..
Ginger the Espeon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
lol I bet Dimentio teleported Baby Mario... or maybe not :3
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh..okay never mind my last review :P
Dimmy, you'd better not try anything funny.
Friend of Fawful chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Lol, something already went wrong! Baby Mario, you little trouble maker.